BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone-

For sale is a set of 17x8 Rial Salerno wheels with Blizzak WS80 (245/45R17) tires. I had these on my M5 last winter and they drove like a dream. Unfortunately, my M5 had an unfortunate meeting with a pole over the summer, and I have no use for these anymore. They were only on for 4 months (Dec 2014-Mar 2015). In the few storms we had in the PA/DE area, I had very little issue besides the cars ride height on non-plowed roads. My car had stock alignment so no overly aggressive camber or toe that would have worn them more than usual

Looking for $1,000 OBO with local pickup in the Glen Mills, PA area. They were over 1300 brand new and have very little wear.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump! I'm sure someone out there wants these before temps get too low for those summer tires!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here are the photos of the wheels. Also, feel free to PM me, however I do not yet have PM privileges, so please provide me your email address and I will email you back. You can also email me directly at pgmoran at yahoo dot com.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
17s fit m5 brakes?
I actually had the stoptech drilled rotors on the front and fit
The rotors will make no difference to wheel fitment. It is about clearing the caliper. The recommended winter setup, per BMW, is 235/45 R 17 mounted on style 66 wheels.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The rotors will make no difference to wheel fitment. It is about clearing the caliper. The recommended winter setup, per BMW, is 235/45 R 17 mounted on style 66 wheels.[/QUOTE]

I originally wanted the 235s but they were out of that tire so I went with 245. Worked perfectly fine though

1 - 20 of 24 Posts