BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to have my windows tinted on weds, does anyone have any suggestions as to what percent to get? Its a black/black car.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
AFRM5 said:
I am going to have my windows tinted on weds, does anyone have any suggestions as to what percent to get? Its a black/black car.
I've got 38% Llumar tint all around on my Carbon Black Metallic M5, with black interior. I wanted it to be on the lighter side, and it's perfect. I still have good visibility at night, and it doesn't look like a gangster car.

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
Usually most people tend to go for the legal limit (35% here in Mass). If you have trouble seeing at night, you may want to go with a lighter shade though, such as 40%.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Ronin M5 said:
I've got 38% Llumar tint all around on my Carbon Black Metallic M5, with black interior. I wanted it to be on the lighter side, and it's perfect. I still have good visibility at night, and it doesn't look like a gangster car.
I have the same on my Silverstone M5... Looks mean, and really sets off the car... and I agree with Ronin; you don't end up looking like a gangster
:cheers:

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
15% on mine

·
Registered
466 Posts
I have jet black /black.

You have to check local regs but, 35% all the way around comes out just as dark as previous cars I did with 20%. Personnaly, 35% is all you'll need.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts