BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever heard a loud CLICK when rolling up any of the windows? When I roll up my driver side rear window, it makes a loud CLICK right in the beginning...Anything I can get warrantied?

Thanks, :M5eyes:

·
Registered
179 Posts
bbfl said:
Has anyone ever heard a loud CLICK when rolling up any of the windows? When I roll up my driver side rear window, it makes a loud CLICK right in the beginning...Anything I can get warrantied?

It´s the Rear doors sun rollo, that makes a loud click right in the beginning.
That´s what a mechanic said at BMW. Just annoying, nothing to worry about.

·
Registered
296 Posts
bbfl said:

The two rear windows on my 2001 did this.
The dealer caught this at the "going-off-warranty checkup" and thought it was worrysome enough to replace both mechanisms, without being asked.
Pretty nice.

Best,
Bert

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
bbfl said:

I had a similar sound. The dealer replaced the window regulator under warranty. No more clunk. This is a common problem in many cars.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts