BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chaps, I have recently done business with a small company, who's service impressed me so much, I figured they deserve a mention.

willswheels.co.uk  - Home

I bought some bits and bobs from Will, and sent them for refurbishment. We had a problem with the 3rd party and I was very impressed by how helpful Will was in resolving the issues, and even refunding me on a couple of bits we couldn't use in the end.

Good customer Service is a rare thing, and should be applauded and celebrated whenever we come across it. If you need any genuine bits for your car, give this guy a shout. He will look after you :)

Cheers!
Barney.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
I've dealt with Will a couple of times and he has been a gent. For those who may not know he's also known as Sskoda over on BMW5.co.uk

I bought a bonnet from him a while back that got damaged by the courier, he literally sorted it all and gave me a quick refund. No messing about filing claims or anything.

A couple of weeks ago i asked for an e36 ignition barrel housing for my dads car. He sent one out and becasue my dads car is a very late model it ended up being incorrect. A quick call to him had him looking about, finding me one and sending it out promptly all before i had even sent the other one back. This saved a load of hassle having the car off the road for more time.

The above could sound like i've had issues, but they are the only ones out of many transactions and of course, out of his hands. What he did do was step up when asked and delivered a damn good service.

Top bloke, highly recommeded

1 - 2 of 2 Posts