BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
think we will see changes similar to the headlight change, navi screen change, leather option change, etc that was experience with the e39?

just worried about throwing down the ~90k on the '06 if the 07 or 08 will be updated as significantly as the '00 -> '01 update.

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
The only M5 that I dont remember having a good update was the E28. E34 and E39 M5 both were upgraded in their lives, so I am not sure the E60 will stay the same the whole time either. My best guess is that the car will get the usual subtle changes that BMW does throughout a model.
The E34 M5 wasnt really changed in the US. It just stopped getting imported after the updates, which is a shame.
:cheers:

·
Registered
766 Posts
Not the first one to say it, but if you keep waiting for the "best", with all the latest mHz, GB, you never get in the game. Jump in. My MY2000 has been just fine, and I haven't suffered from not having angel eyes etc. It's the experience behind the wheel that you should be after.

I'm patiently waiting for my call from the delaer.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Jessem said:
Not the first one to say it, but if you keep waiting for the "best", with all the latest mHz, GB, you never get in the game. Jump in. My MY2000 has been just fine, and I haven't suffered from not having angel eyes etc. It's the experience behind the wheel that you should be after.
Well put. And to add to the concern, if the Bangle butt gets a face-lift in the 5 like they just did with the 7, that "ain't" no angel eyes.

How would you like to be a 7 owner in an 04 now. I mean owner not lessee.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
You should always wait for the next model... It'll be better. I promise.

That way there is one less person in line in front of me, and I'll be driving mine for 20,000 miles (that's over 200 hours of fun) while you wait for minor cosmetic changes.

:thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.