BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says I'm in the middle of nowhere with a couple of mates and have a flat and the foam won't fix t as it's a gaping hole.. My friend has e46 325i he said I can use his space saver any idea if it'll work? It my front ...

·
Registered
160 Posts
No, they are completely incompatible. Bimmerzone.com has a solution that several of us have now.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
You need to take the wheel off using the jack you probably don't have (I got one off ebay) and take it somewhere to get repaired. At this time of night you are out of luck. Oh and really you need to replace tyres in, at the very least, pairs so if your blown one is half worn, you should replace both.

I'm up in Cambridge on Thursday for work but not in the M5 :(

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got it sorted, got my dad to drive me out a spare wheel as i kept my original m5 ones frombefore i put 19s on... keeping one in the boot for now although it does take up most the space... linky to bimmerzone solution?

·
Registered
128 Posts
linky to bimmerzone solution?
BMW Space Saver Spare Tire: Bimmerzone.com

It still takes up some boot space, but less than your full-size wheel (and better than nothing...). Not sure what postage to UK might cost ??????

Good old Dad, coming to your rescue! Mine's always pretty good at roadside rescues too, but not sure I'd rely on him as a permanent spare-tyre solution :biggrin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts