BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of Advan AVS F7 wheels from my E92 that I hate to sell since i just got them about two months ago and I will surely take a beting on the price if i do. Would 32 and 35 offsets work on the M6? They are 19x8.5 ands 19x9.5. I am not sure what the best offset and widths are for 19 inch wheels on the M6. (Havent gotten the car yet but it is on its way!!)
Thanks

·
Company Representative for WheelSTO.com
288 Posts
I have a set of Advan AVS F7 wheels from my E92 that I hate to sell since i just got them about two months ago and I will surely take a beting on the price if i do. Would 32 and 35 offsets work on the M6? They are 19x8.5 ands 19x9.5. I am not sure what the best offset and widths are for 19 inch wheels on the M6. (Havent gotten the car yet but it is on its way!!)
Thanks
the AVS F7 is a great wheel for the M6. The most common set up for the M6 is usually 20" sizing.

Having said that, the wheels that you have will work with some spacers. It will look nice with 20mm spacers in the front and about 20 ~ 25mm on the back.

just for reference, here is an M6 with the 20" AVS F7 wheels from dort.

887-2.jpg

887-3.jpg

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info! I really did not want to sell them but wasnt sure if they would work but since they will I am going to hold on to them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts