BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My wifes first time out on the highway today with the M5. She was driving to Houston from Austin on Highway 71. Passed highway patrol going 90. He made quick uturn but didnt stop her. That would make you slow down right?
Nope. Five miles down the road another highway patrol pulls her over for Going 85. Turns out the officer that made the uturn radioed ahead to his buddy to be on the look out for her.!!!!
Wy wife is a good talker. No ticket or warning. She explained that the car is new to her and her husband warned her about going too fast. It doesnt hurt that shes blonde and easy on the eyes either I'm sure.
I would have been toast!
Officers advice was slow down. good advice.
WM

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hahaha, a blond in an M5?? They may ask her to demonstrate how to rev the engine to 6k rpm while keeping the vehicle stationary and without pressing the break (to make sure she is accustomed to the intricacies of the car hence safe driver ;) ) but would NOT give her a ticket!!

FWIW, a blond Swedish friend of mine often jaywalked thru new york city streets (not avenues) and cabs actually yield to her; it was such a fascinating scene that I had to try it with her – I made sure she was on the traffic side tho.

Hats off to your wife for working her way out! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Thats how it's done in Texas guys!:grinyes:
Hats off to your wife!
Nice car by the way!

·
Registered
195 Posts
hahahaha Hilarious... Women always get away with this stuff, unless they bump into a Fruity Cop ( and no offense to anyone)... cuz they're is only one queen in the scene... lol

·
Registered
267 Posts
hahahaha Hilarious... Women always get away with this stuff, unless they bump into a Fruity Cop ( and no offense to anyone)... cuz they're is only one queen in the scene... lol
Or a lady trooperhiha

·
Registered
550 Posts
My wifes first time out on the highway today with the M5. She was driving to Houston from Austin on Highway 71. Passed highway patrol going 90. He made quick uturn but didnt stop her. That would make you slow down right?
Nope. Five miles down the road another highway patrol pulls her over for Going 85. Turns out the officer that made the uturn radioed ahead to his buddy to be on the look out for her.!!!!
Wy wife is a good talker. No ticket or warning. She explained that the car is new to her and her husband warned her about going too fast. It doesnt hurt that shes blonde and easy on the eyes either I'm sure.
I would have been toast!
Officers advice was slow down. good advice.
WM

My F5 key must be broken because pics of your wife aren't loading. ??????

·
Registered
162 Posts
Gotta love it when the Lady wants to drive fast, and doesnt even realize it lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts