BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever fitted these?

If anyone has a picture can you please it to me as I need it for my shop.

£105 if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Cyrus said:
£105 if anyone is interested.
Is this for the twin tube one?

Shipping to Australia, post code 4074.

Can you get them to suit E34 535i as well?

There are 2 of us in Australia that maybe interested.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Gustav said:
That is a low blow. Some people need to walk before they can run, CA seem to be running along quite nicely particularly as they concentrate on e39 stuff, didn't see 1 pic of an e34 on their web site. It might also be worth considering that e39 forum regularly has 50+ viewers at any given time as opposed to 5-10 on the e34 forum.

Phil.

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Agree.

Would like to add that Cyrus has been busting his butt lately passing on full trade discounts to board members, which I can't say about the "sponsor" offering 10% off list and screwing everyone on delivery times.

BTW, I have checked most of Cyrus prices against wholesale, and his margin is either slim or nonexistent. I'd like to do as Cyrus does but can't afford to put in that kind of time and effort.

So @ Cyrus, this is a "thank you". On my behalf, but I'm pretty sure most of the e34-guys agree.

I have a pic of a wiechers single-bar fitted on a 3.6, let me know if you want it.

@ Gustav: You run the best board on the net, and I understand you have to set a few rules to keep your sponsors happy, but according to my calculator Cyrus has no commercial activities in the e34 forum YET. Simply because commercial means "making money", and all I see him doing is giving time, effort and valueable info without even covering costs.

F.I.:I supply members Raymond W and Dick H tires at cost, usually delivering them (410km round trip in RW's case) combined with a social visit. Anyone willing to pick up their new tires here in Holland can get them from me at cost. At €96 ex tax for a (example) 235/45 17 PZero Rosso '05 production I think we'll all agree that's cost.

Am I a threat to a sponsor? Maybe.
Am I helping board-members? I'd like to think so.
Am I making money of your board? Nope :nono: .

Phlem5 said:
That is a low blow. Some people need to walk before they can run, CA seem to be running along quite nicely particularly as they concentrate on e39 stuff, didn't see 1 pic of an e34 on their web site. It might also be worth considering that e39 forum regularly has 50+ viewers at any given time as opposed to 5-10 on the e34 forum.

Phil.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'd just like to say a big thankyou to Stevie for the huge appreciation.

Just to point a few things out - The suspension and exhaust offers I make arev more or less cost - theres a very small amount of profit to cover credit card machine costs.

As for the Wiechers stuff, it is actually still coming via CA Automotive. Hence you wont find him complaining about it as ive already asked him. I trade with CA and I for one have found Roy to be extremely helpful. He has been very supportive in my business and given me advice I wouldnt normally get from anyone in the industry. People easily jump the gun when they talk about late delivieries. You have to understand as a reseller we are at the peril of the manufacturer/distributer.

Pictures of the strut brace will be highly appreciated.

Deliveries to Aus - I will get this info on MOnday and PM you directly.

·
Registered
295 Posts
OZ///M5 said:
Is this for the twin tube one?

Can you get them to suit E34 535i as well?

There are now 3 of us in Australia that maybe interested.
Cyrus said:
Deliveries to Aus - I will get this info on MOnday and PM you directly.
Anything yet?

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Between £80-£100 for shipping, wont send on any old courrier company, must be Fedex otherwise no guarantee that it will arrive.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Cyrus said:
Between £80-£100 for shipping, wont send on any old courrier company, must be Fedex otherwise no guarantee that it will arrive.
How much does it weigh and how big is it?

I might be able to do better as I am a corporate Fedex Customer in Aus.

BobZ

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bob,

They weight under 10kg. Dimensions are around 180mm X 30mm X 30mm for the box.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I did but its in a dat file wich i cant open. can you resend as a jpeg?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts