BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wondering why the threads were moved and the Mfest section was like hidden on the event section...We are trying to compile pics and videos and we want to share them on the majority of the guys who participated at the Mfest and for those who missed it...and as far as i know this is the section that gets less traffic...

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
Agreed! This stuff is hot, and it should be in the main forum section. After things cool down, then move to the Regional Forums section...

Dave

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Agreed! This stuff is hot, and it should be in the main forum section. After things cool down, then move to the Regional Forums section...

Dave
agreed....there will be 100's of photos that everyone should be able to see

·
Registered
53 Posts

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
I'm sure there are a ton of photos and videos. Everyone is probably processing them and getting ready to post. I have more and will post when I get around to it. Work has a way of rearing it's evil head. And it is one tough monday after a weekend of limited sleep - but so worth it!!! Makes me smile just thinking about the event.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Just wondering why the threads were moved and the Mfest section was like hidden on the event section...We are trying to compile pics and videos and we want to share them on the majority of the guys who participated at the Mfest and for those who missed it...and as far as i know this is the section that gets less traffic...
No kidding, mods please move this back to the main forum where it belongs...for now.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I vote for moving this thread back to the general area so we can share the experience!

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
RIOT!!!!
Will someone please start a Tao photo thread??? I know there were gf's of members that were shooting a bunch of pics at the club! These have got to be hilarious!

·
Registered
321 Posts
RIOT!!!!
Will someone please start a Tao photo thread??? I know there were gf's of members that were shooting a bunch of pics at the club! These have got to be hilarious!
What happens in Vegas, really should stay in Vegas.

Some of us would rather not have our rather drunk arse displayed for all the net to see. :cool2:

It was extremely cool to party with the sponsors and members alike. That was an awesome experience. Already looking forward to next year... though if I could make one suggestion-- let's not have this event on the weekend of the time change. Loosing an hour of sleep on an already crazy weekend does not help at all for the drive home. :cheers:

·
Registered
224 Posts
though if I could make one suggestion-- let's not have this event on the weekend of the time change. Loosing an hour of sleep on an already crazy weekend does not help at all for the drive home. :cheers:
THANK goodness for the late 1pm check out!!! zzzzz

·
Registered
303 Posts
I am always up for a riot or strike!

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I just got back from Vegas and had a pretty good 8 hours of sleepmmmmmm ...I am really surprise why no one pm'd me about it or any reason may it be personal or what, we should put everything aside and let the people know that we finally did it!!! first ever Mfest and from all the feedbacks i got, this won't be the last and I guarantee that it will top the first one...I think a mod should step up and fix this...

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
As a temporary alternative, can someone post a thread on the main forum, that offers a link here? I would, but I don't know how to do it.

But I agree, this should be in the main section for a major event like this!

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
The mods can put a redirect link in the E60 forum to link over here.

That would make everybody happy.

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes but no word from the mods or admin...:dunno:
The mods can put a redirect link in the E60 forum to link over here.

That would make everybody happy.

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.