1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
:cheers:

·
Registered
381 Posts
During the winter we typically do not do meets and while there are a great number of M5s in the Pugetsound area, not all are active on this section of the M5 board.

Beyond talking about local roads, meets, or auto shops the region forum is hard to sustain with conversations that are just as worthy for the main board.

Speaking of a meet, the sun is starting to shine...

·
Registered
417 Posts
I come to the regional section all the time but never see anything either. Spring is coming so that should bring the beasts out of hybernation

·
Registered
458 Posts
i'll be part of this crew soon. wife's taken a job in seattle and we're moving there over the next month or so.

i'd like to know about any meets that go on up that way. the exotic thing at redmond looks good.

·
Registered
984 Posts
I am here. I didn't realized this part of the forum was here. But I just checked out [email protected] and that looks pretty cool. I would be down for some drives as well. HOPEFULLY... the weather will start acting like spring and we will get some sun. This week looks pretty good.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Not really just take it in to a dealership and see if you can get some
Records on it to see if it was a lemon or not. Test drive it hard for a hour or so and see if you notice anything. Other wise just enjoy it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts