BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ma based in Budapest and have car 72 for Gumball next year. I know the roads ad the locals well. Who's in for next year? I'll be happy to give some local knowledge.:byebye: :byebye:

·
Registered
417 Posts
Mussy said:
I ma based in Budapest and have car 72 for Gumball next year. I know the roads ad the locals well. Who's in for next year? I'll be happy to give some local knowledge.:byebye: :byebye:
With all due respect I dont know you so I dont trust you, if you let me know what car you have entered I can confirm your place, I do appreciate your location so would like to pick on your knowledge ......

And our footage speaks for itself !!!

:M5launch: :M5launch: :M5launch: :M5launch: :M5launch: :M5launch: :M5launch: :M5launch:
www.antandpete.co.uk

P.S I Am The Daddy

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pigginell said:
With all due respect I dont know you so I dont trust you, if you let me know what car you have entered I can confirm your place, I do appreciate your location so would like to pick on your knowledge ......

And our footage speaks for itself !!!

:M5launch: :M5launch: :M5launch: :M5launch: :M5launch: :M5launch: :M5launch: :M5launch:
www.antandpete.co.uk

P.S I Am The Daddy
I have entered with Lotus esprit but have not purchased vehicle yet. If you don't belivieve me ask Gumball HQ. Thats why I gave the car number 72. I am a scotsman who has lived here for 9 years, my co driver is also from UK and lived here for 4. We have regional jobs and drive regular around here. Should I call you to prove more....

·
Registered
417 Posts
Mussy said:
I have entered with Lotus esprit but have not purchased vehicle yet. If you don't belivieve me ask Gumball HQ. Thats why I gave the car number 72. I am a scotsman who has lived here for 9 years, my co driver is also from UK and lived here for 4. We have regional jobs and drive regular around here. Should I call you to prove more....
how do you know you are car No. 72
Gumball will issue your number next year when rally start!!!!!!!
:3: :3:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
pigginell said:
Because I called last week as I am developing a web site for our team. I have been in the Uk 2 weeks ago looking at cars and popped into Gumball HQ. Listen I am for real and am offering genuine help. I can call you tomorrow ( should I use the info from your website?)

·
Registered
417 Posts
Mussy said:
Because I called last week as I am developing a web site for our team. I have been in the Uk 2 weeks ago looking at cars and popped into Gumball HQ. Listen I am for real and am offering genuine help. I can call you tomorrow ( should I use the info from your website?)

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
pigginell said:
Gumball Has issued numbers for the cars alrready as the grid was closed last week.Is this enough proof. Actually I dont see why I need to prove more, I was/am trying to help fellow Gumballers......

·
Registered
417 Posts
Mussy said:
Gumball Has issued numbers for the cars alrready as the grid was closed last week.Is this enough proof. Actually I dont see why I need to prove more, I was/am trying to help fellow Gumballers......

:viking: grrrrrrr :happybirt

·
Registered
417 Posts
Mussy said:
good luck on the rally hope you enjoycherrsagai

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
pigginell said:
Good Night:confused3
Night!If you need anything let me know. If you still so sceptical then I suppose we'll see you next year, but you'll see all I have said will check out. :byee55amg

·
Registered
94 Posts
Pete,

That was rather unwelcoming??!!! Funny tho!

I should be in for next year - just firming things up today, not sure what car I'm driving next year....I may have my F430 by then but who knows when it's gonna be delivered?

Rock on !!

Robin

PS - Mussy, welcome and good luck - I look forward to having a beer with you

Mussy said:
Night!If you need anything let me know. If you still so sceptical then I suppose we'll see you next year, but you'll see all I have said will check out. :byee55amg

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
YellowGallardo163 said:
Pete,

I should be in for next year - just firming things up today, not sure what car I'm driving next year....I may have my F430 by then but who knows when it's gonna be delivered?

Rock on !!

Robin

PS - Mussy, welcome and good luck - I look forward to having a beer with you
Thanks for the welcome.

We have started our preparations, still looking for the right car. We have registered with a lotus esprit so are on the hunt for that.

If any of you guys come this direction before May let us know.

:cheers:

·
Registered
417 Posts
YellowGallardo163 said:
Pete,

Rock on !!

Robin
Yeah we found it funny last night, after a few:cheers: it was funny to mock him. looking forward to meeting him

Dont forget if you change the car you enter with they will charge you £5000 so you need to decide now

Pete

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
pigginell said:
Yeah we found it funny last night, after a few:cheers: it was funny to mock him. looking forward to meeting him

Dont forget if you change the car you enter with they will charge you £5000 so you need to decide now

Pete
funny on the bottom of my invoice itsays the change of car is 1000 GBP admin charge..where do read 5000 gbp?

You guys won't mock us when you need us to talk to the locals in there language to help....

:haha: :haha:
Mussy

·
Registered
417 Posts
Mussy said:
funny on the bottom of my invoice itsays the change of car is 1000 GBP admin charge..where do read 5000 gbp?

You guys won't mock us when you need us to talk to the locals in there language to help....

:haha: :haha:
Mussy
I couldnt be arsed to read the form it was to long but Nick told me it was £5000, either way its a lot of money to waste.
So good luck in finding your car

Pete

1 - 20 of 106 Posts