BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of trading my M6 Vert for a loaded M3 or more likely a M6 coupe. 4 reasons.
  • Now that I have the 430 Spider, I never put the top down on the M6.
  • I know I can lower the payment by about $600 a month.
  • I can loose 500 pounds and increase performance.
  • I can move my wheels and mods over to the coupe.
So, what type of lease deals have you guys got on new 2008 M6's, loaded with all the options? I know it will list at $112k

Thanks

·
Registered
651 Posts
i hate you cpiguy. well not really. lol i hope when i get to your age i have what you have :-D and more. lol. uhm i think the lease deals on the 08 models are real good right now, i sent my friend to nick alexander out in east los angeles, and they were offering him a real low drive off( dont remember ) and payments at 1,400$ maybe a little less. look into it

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
you can prob. get an '07 for way cheaper... ;)

·
Registered
397 Posts
i hate you cpiguy. well not really. lol i hope when i get to your age i have what you have :-D and more. lol. uhm i think the lease deals on the 08 models are real good right now, i sent my friend to nick alexander out in east los angeles, and they were offering him a real low drive off( dont remember ) and payments at 1,400$ maybe a little less. look into it
Wow, thats low. When I got my car in December, the lease payments were $1700 plus for an 08 and that was at special price because the GM was a friend. Good thing I decided to buy instead of leasing. Plus I spent and plan to spend too much money on mods to just give it back to the bank.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Wow, thats low. When I got my car in December, the lease payments were $1700 plus for an 08 and that was at special price because the GM was a friend. Good thing I decided to buy instead of leasing. Plus I spent and plan to spend too much money on mods to just give it back to the bank.
thats why you take the mods out. and re-sell em. you dont really lose too much money on mods. because their value pretty much stays the same. just my 2 cents :-D.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
2 year lease 18000 miles per year, $ 2000 down I pay $ 1515.00 (new york)
Wow, that's a incredible deal!!! Is it a 2008? Would you mind sharing the details of the deal. I like to know the following:

• Cap value
  • lease company
  • Money factor
  • Residual %
  • $2000 cap reduction, plus drive off I'm assuming
  • Is $1515 with or without sales tax
Thanks Man:cheers:

·
Registered
76 Posts
It was 2,000 + sales tax. That's it. Car is worth about 104,000, and it was a Demo car in the showroom for about 3 months. It had 3 miles on it only from service and what not.

Its straight through BMW financial services... we walked in, and took the car home.

·
Registered
192 Posts
anyone here interested in taking over my lease??
2008 M6 Coupe Alpine White/ Indy Red(rare)
all options except heated steering wheel, E-Race(come with stocks)
20 months left 15k miles per year $1900 tax included. PM me for more info

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
anyone here interested in taking over my lease??
2008 M6 Coupe Alpine White/ Indy Red(rare)
all options except heated steering wheel, E-Race(come with stocks)
20 months left 15k miles per year $1900 tax included. PM me for more info
Perfect color combo....why you lettin it go???

1 - 17 of 17 Posts