BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bimmerfest is coming up soon(Sat May 3rd) and i'm wondering who's planning on going? I will be attending and showing my touring at the LA Zaino/DSC OFF booth. If anyone wants to head up to Santa Barbara on Fri May 2nd around noon or 1:00 pm, let me know!

FYI, book your lodging ASAP. Looking forward to seeing everyone.:cheers:

cheers,
thaichi808

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
I'm in brada...
Bimmerfest is coming up soon(Sat May 3rd) and i'm wondering who's planning on going? I will be attending and showing my touring at the LA Zaino/DSC OFF booth. If anyone wants to head up to Santa Barbara on Fri May 2nd around noon or 1:00 pm, let me know!

cheers,
thaichi808

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
I'm in!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Lodging

cheers,
thaichi808
I was wondering, how many peepz are going to the Bimmerfest, may be we can get the lodging and a group rate together to save some $$$ and party together up there, what do you guys think? :cheers: Also, let see we can have a caravan going there too? :M5launch:

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Sounds like a plan...There will be alot of Mfesters who will go...see if we can get a grp rate...
I was wondering, how many peepz are going to the Bimmerfest, may be we can get the lodging and a group rate together to save some $$$ and party together up there, what do you guys think? :cheers: Also, let see we can have a caravan going there too? :M5launch:

·
Registered
459 Posts
Im in. Update with caravan plans as soon as possible

·
Registered
7,328 Posts
I'm going. Organizing an E60 caravan/meet on E60.net.

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
whats bimmerfest? ..

kid

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
As Thaichi said we have a booth outside (don't know were yet but I'm sure you can't miss us :hihi:)so feel free to go to the booth as it will be the official hangout place:thumbsup:...bring food and drinks and buy the ( ( 2 minimum or ban :rofl: )tshirts and Zaino products from Lazaino.com :p

·
Registered
224 Posts
As Thaichi said we have a booth outside (don't know were yet but I'm sure you can't miss us :hihi:)so feel free to go to the booth as it will be the official hangout place:thumbsup:...bring food and drinks and buy the ( ( 2 minimum or ban :rofl: )tshirts and Zaino products from Lazaino.com :p
Also, DubzDirect.com & MRTM Design will have a booth right next to LA Zaino's booth ( have that request in & comfirmed by bimmerfest organizers!)

Jennie & I are staying at the Fes Parker to make up for her unfortunately having to miss ///M Fest because of her surgery.

But YES, we will be going up on Friday, with both our X5 & the M3 Coupe so we'll caravan up :cheers:

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
:eek:oohhh::eek:oohhh::eek:oohhh::eek:oohhh::eek:oohhh:Very nice Marshal our booth will be huge:jump:
Also, DubzDirect.com & MRTM Design will have a booth right next to LA Zaino's booth ( have that request in & comfirmed by bimmerfest organizers!)

Jennie & I are staying at the Fes Parker to make up for her unfortunately having to miss ///M Fest because of her surgery.

But YES, we will be going up on Friday, with both our X5 & the M3 Coupe so we'll caravan up :cheers:

1 - 20 of 156 Posts