BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does any body know if any of the following injectors are compatible with the bi-turbo. audi rs6, rs4,porsche 993,996 etc. or does anybody know of a 420cc bosch injector thats compatible does not matter what car its from as long as they are between 380cc and 440cc as long as they are high impedance cheers. :M5launch: ps new project underway with you guessed it bi-turbo its that time need to get that extra little 150 or so bhp :hihi: and trust me i will get there and you will know its been done when i pass you at about 230mph!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :byee55amg :M5rev: :wroom: :M5launch: :M5launch: oh **** there goes m5 killer!

·
Registered
885 Posts
So still no news from Ando i see.....

·
Registered
620 Posts
m5 killer said:
you will know its been done when i pass you at about 230mph!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :byee55amg :M5rev: :wroom: :M5launch: :M5launch: oh **** there goes m5 killer!

I don´t think the BT will go faster then real 300km/h....but the way from 0-300 will change........

let´s start with additional 50hp....the other 100 will be too expensive :confused:

Today I met Kees at an Autodealer buying a nice car :thumbsup: Perhaps we can meet next Sunday with him together @the Nürburgring.

see you soon.

Regards,
Dirk

·
Administrator
8,801 Posts
mainkad said:
Today I met Kees at an Autodealer buying a nice car :thumbsup: Perhaps we can meet next Sunday with him together @the Nürburgring.
Nice meeting you as well Dirk. A pleasant surprise. :byebye:

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what sunday are you talking about and may be kees can get his backside down there as well. and ps we have good good news and dirk stop under rating our cars you know we can do 300 real speed if you dont know how to do it i will show you at the ring hiha hiha :M5rev: :M5launch: :wroom: :cheers:

·
Registered
620 Posts
m5 killer said:
what sunday are you talking about and may be kees can get his backside down there as well. and ps we have good good news and dirk stop under rating our cars you know we can do 300 real speed if you dont know how to do it i will show you at the ring hiha hiha :M5rev: :M5launch: :wroom: :cheers:
I was talking about the 25th.....

OK I will not do it again, the BT is good for real 301km/h.....but then there is the limiter :thumbsup:

Today I had the error code 3-2 from the boostcontroller :D :D :D , I think this is still not enought.

Dirk

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dirk i spoke to alex today maybe im there for this day but i will not know until this coming friday as im waiting for some overseas goods to arrive if they come by friday i will 100% be there and then we will do 302 kmh real speed :thumbsup: :M5launch: hiha

·
Registered
885 Posts
mainkad said:
I was talking about the 25th.....

Today I had the error code 3-2 from the boostcontroller :D :D :D , I think this is still not enought.
What pressure are you running on now Dirk?

Did the car go in to the "safe mode" (1.4bar max. boost) when you got the error?

regards,C-J

·
Registered
223 Posts
so guys,

what about the weekend? i´ll be aachen and i´m still waiting for a concrete day. my girl has to catch her plane on sunday evening from maastricht. that means sunday evening isn´t that good :sad1: for a race or two....but we´ll see:noSMG: .

cheers al

·
Registered
51 Posts
m5 killer said:
does any body know if any of the following injectors are compatible with the bi-turbo. audi rs6, rs4,porsche 993,996 etc. or does anybody know of a 420cc bosch injector thats compatible does not matter what car its from as long as they are between 380cc and 440cc as long as they are high impedance cheers. :M5launch: ps new project underway with you guessed it bi-turbo its that time need to get that extra little 150 or so bhp :hihi: and trust me i will get there and you will know its been done when i pass you at about 230mph!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :byee55amg :M5rev: :wroom: :M5launch: :M5launch: oh **** there goes m5 killer!
Rog , had a quick look at RS/6 injectors, the Audi spec is 376cc-406cc per min, so I presume the nominal value will be somewhere in the middle , i.e 391cc. , i also checked RS/4, S4, RS/2 - they are all lower flow. :typing:

Cheers for now

Phil C

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
cheers phil is there any other injector you know that could be used.

·
Registered
620 Posts
286bhp said:
Rog , had a quick look at RS/6 injectors, the Audi spec is 376cc-406cc per min, so I presume the nominal value will be somewhere in the middle , i.e 391cc. , i also checked RS/4, S4, RS/2 - they are all lower flow. :typing:

Cheers for now

Phil C
Hi Phil,

can you please check the injectors from an Volvo 850 T5 and the red ones from Saab? I need something round about 400ccm or better 420ccm with 16Ohm.

M5 Killer any news from you...how was it in Buchloe today?

Regards,
Dirk

·
Registered
60 Posts
mainkad said:
Hi Phil,

can you please check the injectors from an Volvo 850 T5 and the red ones from Saab? I need something round about 400ccm or better 420ccm with 16Ohm.

M5 Killer any news from you...how was it in Buchloe today?

Regards,
Dirk
I'm going to change the injectors in March and when i asked him from what car it came from he said it was from a Volvo, i don´t remember which model (probably a 850r och S60r).
This was from a very high quality company in Stockholm.

Kind Regards
Stephan

·
Registered
620 Posts
Stephan said:
I'm going to change the injectors in March and when i asked him from what car it came from he said it was from a Volvo, i don´t remember which model (probably a 850r och S60r).
This was from a very high quality company in Stockholm.

Kind Regards
Stephan
Hi Stephan,

just talked to the guy in sweden on Friday :rolleyes:
not sure what to do....but perhaps I´ll visit him next year too.

Regards,
Dirk

·
Registered
123 Posts
Guys

My Biturbo is running standard injectors.

I spoke to RC engineering while ago regarding injectors, they have an injector Ideal for our needs, the item is a Bosch replacement 370 cc/min at 3 bar, increasing the fuel pressure to 4 bar would give 440 cc/min, these are 16 ohm and 78 mm from tip to toe so they are same size as originals, the only difference is that the bosch item uses a needle spray where these one's are a pyramid formation 3 sprays, BUT fuel pickup and rections time are the same.

They do have a higher rating injector, 440 cc/min BUT is only 14.5 ohm it will work BUT the fuel pickup will be slightly slower. I have been told you will not notice any difference BUT I'm not going to take any chances I will be buying the 370 cc/min item, I already have a adjustable fule pressure regular so I will do some testing and teaking on the rolling road.

By the way I have had a problem with the car, th car would miss randomly an the engine pressure fault displayed on dash. I found the fault, the charge was not strong this resulted in the EML playing, BUT the EML did not show a fault on the dash, I checked the charge from alternator to battery this was around 12 v, checked all items everything fine.

The probldem was a weak\faulty earth, I added another earth connection from engine to body, all problem solved car back to normal.

After fitting the new injectors, I hope to gain some more power over the present 450 bhp.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts