BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my GT2 oval tips have finally arrived! I'm going to GTHaus personally and having them install it too.

My head was going to explode after all the researching and "searches" i've been doing.. yeah, i know.. people rag on Meisterschaft because it's made in Korea and being a knock off.. but what's the big deal?? what makes it a "knock off"? the exhaust note seems to be a bit higher than the eisenman (based on the vids), and the design of the muffler doesn't look squarish @ all compared to the e-race..
stainless steel construction.. who says it's a POS...
If it were up to me, I def would like to spring for Tubi's.. but I can't justify paying that much for just mufflers!
RPi seems to have a great product, which i was seriously considering, but a little too much of a price difference between the GT2 and RPi.. sure a few extra horses would have been nice on my vert, but maybe I should improve my driving and my lines @ the track to get better times..not that the vert is a great track car, but it can definitely hang! -

I know I've also read a bunch of negativity behind GTHaus (aka EisenHaus).. but Jerry over there as been great! He even gave me a great deal on the GT2 ovals if I picked it up locally and paid him cash! Looks like GTHaus has done a lot of work on GTRs (sounds SICK!!! YouTube - Nissan GTR (R35) Meisterschaft Exhaust System (Dual Side : Quad tips)) , BMWs, and 370Zs based on Youtube..We'll see how everything goes today...

I've been *****LY afraid of too much in cabin drone.. last year I straight piped her post resonator.. sounded great, but cruising speeds was a tad abnoxious.. I've pretty much heard all the exhaust have some drone except the Corsa and maybe a few others.. but those seem too close to stock sounding for me..

We'll see soon enough! I'll def try to post some pics and vids!

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
You will love it. By far the best sounding set up to me is the GT2 with no resonators. Even more so than Tubi, but that is my personal opinion. I also picked up HP with my exhaust, so the claims of losing it is false.

See if they can remove your resonator, you will like it I promise :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts