BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It looks like the M6 is sold and I have these wheels, that I have not installed. They are 20/9 and 20/10 with a 3" lip up front and 4" lip rear. Paint is custom Charcoal and looks 10x better in real life. These will fit both M5 and M6.

They are Modsport and are made of 6061 forged aluminium and are made right here in the USA.

They are light weight and weigh 2lbs more than stock each wheel. For a 20" wheel that is very good.

I NEED to sell these and will take ANY offer.

pm me for more details. I am located in SoCal and can ship.

I am also the world worst photographer there is no damage paint or otherwise to these wheels.

:cheers:

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
It looks like the M6 is sold and I have these wheels, that I have not installed. They are 20/9 and 20/10 with a 3" lip up front and 4" lip rear. Paint is custom Charcoal and looks 10x better in real life. These will fit both M5 and M6.

They are Modsport and are made of 6061 forged aluminium and are made right here in the USA.

They are light weight and weigh 2lbs more than stock each wheel. For a 20" wheel that is very good.

I NEED to sell these and will take ANY offer.

pm me for more details. I am located in SoCal and can ship.

I am also the world worst photographer there is no damage paint or otherwise to these wheels.

:cheers:
Can you PM me the round about price you're looking for? After an exhausting search I can't seem to find a price online to make a reasonable offer. Thanks in advance!:cheers:

_Zac

·
Registered
7,328 Posts
Beautiful set of wheels!

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Not sold yet. They retail for over $5k, but again I am looking to sell and know I will take a loss, so let it be your gain.

Please PM me for all questions.

Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts