BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
you have to be somewhere on this board....

who owns the red M5 w/ ACS exhaust, suspension, V1 radar, 3.45 diffs, tint, 19" black w/crome dish wheels (maybe HRE, im not sure).

In San Diego, CA and works off Miramar Road at Caliber Collision Center

if you are on this board, or if anyone knows who this is, PLEASE tell me!!

thanks,

Mark

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Just curious how you can tell it's a 3.45 diff?

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
ELEVENS said:
Just curious how you can tell it's a 3.45 diff?
Bill, you don't miss a thing... :hihi:

·
Registered
416 Posts
Does it look like this? If so, I grabbed this pic from the owners gallery a while back. You can search there for the member. Also, I hope the owner doesn't mind me posting this pic here. I love this car.

Attachments

·
Registered
224 Posts
7sport said:
Does it look like this? If so, I grabbed this pic from the owners gallery a while back. You can search there for the member. Also, I hope the owner doesn't mind me posting this pic here. I love this car.
Nice car mmmmmm

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
7sport said:

no, its not that car

and about the diff, I talked to a guy that told me a few days ago...

·
10,458 Posts
7sport said:
That's car belongs to Carlos, he goes by cali6869 on the board, and yes that is a great looking car! He's in the bay area though.
Mike

·
Registered
5,078 Posts
7sport said:
Love that car pic:M5thumbs:

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
so know one knows who owns the car in san diego????

1 - 9 of 9 Posts