BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
I am willing to bet my life savings those are not OEM wheels!

·
Registered
328 Posts
They look like beyern wheels

·
Registered
661 Posts
Hry RLTW I don't mean to be off topic but, i'm curious to know what was so difficult about working with the seller? Also those don't look like any BMW wheels I have seen. I'm loving the color though.

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
Yes, Im pretty sure they are made by the Fugley Wheel Company... (FWC)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lopealle, I bought the car without being able to drive or see it in person. The problom I had was i wanted to be assured that when the car arrived at my house via proffesional car transporter, if there was any "major probloms" that they(dealership) would help me out. Examples being the motor blows up, rear end falls off or crazy stuff like that. They wouldn't help me out at all with my request to have any responsiblity if there was a pronlom. This dealership is a used Lexus dealer. To me, all i was asking was the same kind of support any dealership in the high end market should be doing.... it isn't any different than signing the papers for a car and stepping out , getting in the car you just bought and it breaks down before you even leave the lot. I would imagine any quality dealer would help them out in that sceniro. They did offer me a warranty that I researched... but the company that issued the warranty had awful feedback all over the web, tons of cliams they arn't paying on with valid complaints. All this being said, the price was a great deal. I believe the dealership was already upside down on what they had into the car and i guess I see there point now. They couldn't afford to lose more money if a crazy issue surfaced and had to stand their ground on what i was asking for. Update of where things are now... the car has arrived at my house and my wife says everything is fine ( im still deployed till the end of Febuary). Things are getting even better as I think these wheels are worth alot more than i could imagine. I have been a mustang guy for most of my "driving' life and to think I have a car that sold new for nearly 100k sitting in my garage now with a 500hp V10 and can actually afford it?!?!?!?!... Life is good! I can't tell you how excited i am to drive this thing. It's amazing how exciting cars can be us "speed freaks"!

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
Those wheels actually look like Hamann design!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I looked at the Beyern Rapp wheels on the web.... very close match but i still see differences. I guess they could look slightly different based on offset and other variables.....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts