BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I am looking for a Vorsteiner Replica Front Lip fo an M6 and have found many on Ebay, who makes the best one? As I am going to paint it, fitment is the main issue rather than the quality of the carbon fibre.

The ones available at the moment are from:

1) Autofans BMW E63 M6 ADD-ON CARBON FIBER FRONT BUMPER LIP SPOILER - eBay (item 160445103628 end time Apr-09-11 19:48:52 PDT)

2) 4A Motors BMW E63 M6 ADD-ON CARBON FIBER FRONT BUMPER LIP SPOILER - eBay (item 270593566587 end time Apr-09-11 19:49:35 PDT)

3) Carbonfounder BMW 07-10 E63 E64 M6 ADD CARBON FIBER FRONT LIP SPOILER - eBay (item 170434108718 end time Apr-13-11 04:15:17 PDT)

Help with this is much appreciated.

·
Registered
221 Posts
looks as if they are all the same ...

·
Registered
72 Posts
I believe the first two are actually from the same manufacturer because I emailed both individuals and received identical photos. That being said, I just received mine from Carbon founder after following the recommendations from other board members and I must say I am extremely satisfied with my purchase. The item came super fast, and although I haven't installed it on my car yet the fitment looked perfect when I placed it up to the car.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I can vouch for carbonfounder too... bought mine from them and also agree with the fast shipping and nice looking lip.

·
Registered
288 Posts
carbon founder is a great seller.... Bought one...crunched it....shot him an email and he fast tracked another one.....I can do this 8 more times and not touch the cost of a true CF lip..... it is the right way to go....you will not be disappointed.

·
Registered
933 Posts
carbonfounder here too...no complaints and the guy was super great to deal with.
I've referred many people to him already, at least 4-5 members from here that I know of have actually bought lips from him and are equally satisfied.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Here's mine. Just picking her up from the shop after getting an ***-ton of work done and the carbon-founder lip was one of them. Just to get your mouth watering!

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
carbonfounder here too...no complaints and the guy was super great to deal with.
I've referred many people to him already, at least 4-5 members from here that I know of have actually bought lips from him and are equally satisfied.
Mate do you still have those install images you posted a while ago in another thread? They were not loading anymore.
I'm not much of a technician hehe.

Greetings

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
i think im going to order a CF lip from carbonfounder but it says 07-10 models only. Mine is an 06. But isnt it the same thing?

·
Registered
550 Posts
I just pulled the trigger on carbonfounder front lip WooHoooo :biggrin:
I will update with pics when it arrives
What an inspiring thread as it has converted many including mine, thanks for reassuring guys. I'm in. Good way to boot ****ty overpriced vorsteiner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts