BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wondering exactly what is done here. What does being a member mean? What privelages offers etc...

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Man, point your browser immediately to bmwcca.org. It's an absolutely wonderful organization. Run by BMW nuts for BMW nuts. I've been a member for 20+ years & would gladly attend any event they sponsor.

Enough of my ranting, check it out for yourself. The website explains it all.

Cheers.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Zoli-
I've gotta agree with Blue Max--it's the best $35 you can spend on your car/passion/sickness.
I'd strongly encourage you to check out some Driving Schools in your area put on by the Club. You will have a wonderful opporunity to meet other fine folks that share your passion, get instruction that will help you every time you turn the key, and have a chance to put your skills and your vehicle to the test in a controlled environment.
I'm a 10-year member, and can't imagine not getting my Roundel (club magazine) in the mail each month.

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Couldn't agree more with these guys, BMWCCA is great! I was surprised there were so few CCA members when we went to Spartenburg! Every M5 owner should be a club memer!

-Chris

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Member since 88. Got a check for $1,000. last year for buying a 99 fiver.

Took care of the subscription for a while

------------------
Jim
07/00 M5 Titanium over Red

·
Registered
844 Posts
Originally posted by Jim Dolan:
Member since 88. Got a check for $1,000. last year for buying a 99 fiver.

Took care of the subscription for a while

I've beena member since 1991. The subscription to Roundel alone is worth the membership fees.

------------------

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
I've been a member since 97. I also agree that the magazine alone is worth the fees.

I just wish the M5 was on the rebate program!

------------------
Phil

01 M5 SilverStone due 12/00

·
Registered
404 Posts
In addition, you get discounts at many places. I got over $150 off when I got my old 3 series serviced. And I got a couple buks off buying wheel locks. Its well worth the cost of membership.

------------------
C43///M5
'00 M5 Alpine White
'00 C43 Also White
'01/'02 996 Turbo (Sept '01 del.)

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Excuse moi!

You folks forgot to mention the 13 M5's the club raffled off last year. This year an equal number of M3's!

What about the test drives BMWNA gives at each O'fest. Virtually the entire product line from the 323i to the 750il. Yes... this year the Beast was also on the roster.

But wait, there's more. Hans Stuck as well as some of the other racing drivers gave us some hot laps in the M5 at the performance center.

I can't wait til next August. Mark your calendars. "Waterville Valley NH 8-6 thru 8-12" bring the family.

Drive on!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts