BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

Who here thinks Sepang is an underrated color?

2K views 19 replies 19 participants last post by  Dylan Thomas 
#1 ·
While I do not have it, the more I see Sepang M5's the more I want to get that color.

#4 ·
It reminds me of the color of the TB Bucs helmet. I really like it.

#6 ·
Sepang Bronze is a rare color, so you will not see a matching car very often. I have not met another M6 on the road, and only 2 M5s. Sepang Bronze will not be available on the M3, and the M3 will be a very common car.

From a practical standpoint, it is very easy to maintain. Matches the color of dirt :1:

Here is my earlier post: Sepang is NOT a color :hihihi:
http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=81890

#7 ·
I think it is heavily underrated. When I got my car in IB, I had actually gone in looking to buy a Sepang. There's a HUGE disonance between the car in pictures and the car in the Metal.

#8 ·
Especially because light is funny sometimes in pictures. Definitely a must see in person

#12 ·
I was set on Sepang until order was chaged to a Touring and the pic i saw of one looked ghastly - so black was the final decision!

What i did establish was that in bright sunlight like Cali/Saudi it looks terrific but in duller climes like i have here in Scotland it is more like chocolate brown...

Cheers,
David.

#13 ·
the sepag interior color is a beautiful color also

#20 ·
Color photos don't do Sepang paint justice. It's a metallic, earthtone bronze, that shows depth in sunlight. The color really stands out, absolutely nothing else like it sold.

Really like the Sepang interior with my M's black exterior.

Gustav, I've been up on the Sydney Harbor Bridge in the first three photos, as well as in that parking lot. Cool part of the world. :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.