BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I will be heading up bright and early with the LSx 427 touring. Hoping to meet a bunch of you as I see a lot of E39 M5's are registered. Post up a pic of yourself if going so we can recognize eachother.

This is the only recent photo I have of myself but will most likely be wearing the same shirt since I have a bunch of them and don't think I even own a light colored T.

My name is Brandon, btw.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, saw that after I posted. Mods, feel free to delete if need be. I posted here b/c I don't care about the other generation M's as much :)

·
Registered
805 Posts
ehhhh, i'm sure a lot of people that posted on that other "list" months ago will not follow up - from my experience many people get cold feet when they realize they haven't planned out their weekend, and just don't show up. maybe we can change thread title to "who is ACTUALLY going to Bimmerfest"

I will be there but (un)fortunately the fiance won't make it

we all know everyone's female counterpart would say this anyways:

how it'll be in the hotel parking lot morning of the show:

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They do indeed have a West Coast one at a different date.

This is what my neighbors think when I start my wagon lol

·
Registered
336 Posts
ive been planning on going. however, the forecast is looking pretty lousy. if the weather doesn't shape up i won't be going.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I had hoped to be going in our Estoril Blue E36 M3 Convertible - but other committments and the crappy weather outlook may keep me home this year.

Would really like to check out your touring!
Chad.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am only going if the weather looks ok. On the fence now. Also started getting a vibration in the car/steering wheel at 60+ yesterday. Hoping it's just the tires. Going to throw the style 65's from the M5 on there to see. Will be interesting looking with style 65's and long wheel studs..

·
Registered
336 Posts
Update: i will be there! Heading down shortly. I'll be looking for my fellow beast owners

1 - 12 of 12 Posts