BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heya! who's here got the most milage 2006 and did you have lots of problems?

·
Registered
42 Posts
I've got 52000+ with no significant problems

Like a lot of 2006s I had a couple of SMG issues early on but BMW handled them quite well. Going to work the other day I got a "high battery discharge" warning, took it into the dealer and the fixed it in one day (some sort of software glitch, remember when car problems were mechanical, not computer driven). I love my M5. I've got the 100000 mile extended warranty and plan to keep it for quite a while.:blabla:

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
13K..........no rain, no snow....just sun and fun...May-November...7 months of fun...and 99.9% highway..

·
Registered
82 Posts
Ive got about 26k, no problems whatsoever. Its actually one of the most reliable cars I've had (previously had a E46 M3 and B5 S4).

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
13K..........no rain, no snow....just sun and fun...May-November...7 months of fun...and 99.9% highway..
I have around 26K with no probs thus far. A little depressing I have double the miles of UFH, but I just can't resist driving the M5. Then again, Atlanta winters are much tamer than Mass. winters.

Reactions: unfoundhorsepower

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
We got 3" of snow today and it's still on the ground...

·
Registered
1,307 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
2007 6 speed = 26000 miles of fun in 15 months, including 5 months of snow and salt in MI.

Reactions: Carl Lassiter

·
Registered
46 Posts
34,000 miles and still running great. Vanos done and no other issues. No plans on getting rid of this baby anytime soon.

·
Registered
30 Posts
47000 miles drive everyday rain, snow, sunshine it is only a car (but what a car) will extend warranty to 100k and drive until it is up then move on. Very reliable no problems that my dealer could not remedy in minutes. I have an outstanding dealer small yet moves a lot of exceptional cars. MB and BMW dealer has S65, CL65, and CL63 AMG, and B7 on floor now and has moved 5 E92 M3's both coupe and Sedan in the last 2 weeks.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Bought her new fall of '05 and have yet to eclipse the 6k mile mark....oh wait, you wanted highest mileage:)

·
Registered
350 Posts
I think my dads car is still under 10k. He's at like 9950 or something like that.

It gets taken out of the garage about once or twice every other week.

·
Registered
917 Posts
2007 at 44K.

·
Registered
682 Posts
2006 w/ 21k drive every day

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Jan 2006 delivery. Currently about 38k miles, more or less. Fuel pumps, CCC, and a few emissions warnings, all gave me grief. Had the SAS replaced under warranty and without prior difficulty.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts