BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Hi,

With all due respect v12 maniac, that is a very poor quality picture and also the composition of the shot is even more poor due to some bloke sitting with back towards camera with beer cans and a poor angle of shot etc etc.

If you were indeed to rename the thread title to what freethrowdunk mentions, then yes, you'd have the best pic.

If you mean who 'generally' has the best pic of an E39 M5, then I'm afraid your pic will be pretty close to last in the list ...

Here's a few pics of a couple of the M5 guys I know around here in West London

Those 3 as you can see are 'rolling shots'.. I'm not a pro photographer or anything, but a good camera and some learning on how to use it properly can get you results like this!

Cheers, Dennis!

·
Registered
351 Posts
Hi DennisCooper, love the pictures. Makes me miss home! Wish I was there with you guys enjoying the beast.

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
My e39 rolling in the natural environment...

Attachments

·
Registered
797 Posts
Sorry guys. From all I've seen Terrabass wins hands down. Find his pics.

I would say /thread at this point but I always like seeing more E39 pics.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Sorry for the lousy quality. This is a screenshot of an amazing video of my beast. Haven't had a chance to grab a higher res one.

Testing my reinforced sub frame diff mount.

Attachments

·
Registered
227 Posts
nice rides and nice pics :) i sadly only have potato pics , but ill share em anyway because i think they are awesome just because of the beast alone hehe

Also ill add a little clip of a "cluch slip" and a lil donut , my first in this car :grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNtZVJA74-0

Attachments

·
Registered
574 Posts
Gone but not forgotten...

Evan

1 - 20 of 86 Posts