BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

Who has had Dinan wheels refurbed?

2K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  havasusteve03Beast 
#1 ·
Did a search and can't locate who had a set of wheels repaired. I am looking at an e39 M5 and all 4 have flat spots and or some curb rash. Just trying to get a feel for what kind of $ it might take to get them corrected.

Thanks!
:checkeredflag:

#2 ·
I had Dinan rims refinished due to curb rash and one was bent. The bent rim I sent to California ( cost around 200-250), can't remember the shop name off the top of my head however, call Dinan, I used the place where they get their rims redone. I had the 3 other rims done locally in AZ (cost 125-175 each if I recall correctly.

If you have Dinan E39 18 inch rims, you are a lucky person. Want to sell them?:D

James

#5 ·
I currently only have enough for myself.... you know spare rim (front/back) for just in case, and to do a set for drag radials;), however if the OP wanted to sell the set. I know there are people on here that need 1 or 2 rims which I would part out the set....... you know promote holiday cheer!:santasmile2:

Of course you and I know that I am a Dinan rim addict:crying:

James

#4 ·
I could be coerced into buying a set of Dinan wheels! It wouldn't take much..

What car are you looking at? How many Dinan upgrades?

#6 ·
It's a '03 S2 that I looked at 6 months ago. The owner sent me an email today to see if i was still interested in giving the same offer.

We will see.
:checkeredflag:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.