BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

401 - 403 of 403 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm Bill, and I love all things mechanical.

I once owned a '93 M5 in Calypso, but sold it after hail and a broken balancer took it out. But I love the E34, so I bought an HE53.

I'm a writer, living with my wife in a fixer-upper located along Watt's Bar Lake in Harriman, TN (Redneck Heaven).

I still miss that I6 sound, though, so an S54 powered E34 might be in my future (since I doubt I'll ever have the dough for another M5).

·
Registered
1994 525it 1986 325es
38 Posts
Hello , I'm Rob... Have had a BMW of some type since the 80's... First BMW was 83 320is in special order Bronzit Beige.. few e30's (still have the Alpine White 86 325es in the avatar) , 03 e46 325 I Sport wagon ( sports package with ZHP interior upgrades ).. also own a 94 Granit Silver 525i Touring ( slick top) Style 32 17" wheels with H&R lowering kit. The lowering kit was hard to find. I have been a BMW parts guy for 30+ years and still at it.. Great board ! Be safe and Stay well.. cheers

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi all - I'm Ger, 52 yo, British and owner of various BMW cars since my first 1976 BMW 528 bought whilst at UK university in 1988. Very strange I know but only just registering to this board even though I have been viewing it with much interest since 2009! I am the proud owner of the immaculate 1995 BMW M5 Rosso Red UK LE 20/50 bought from Richard C (Legacy260) back in June 2012. Bought as a mid-life gift for myself prior to my expected return back to the UK from working overseas (Norway). I did eventually return back to my UK home (Aberdeen) in mid-2013 but only for 2 months before being sent overseas again with my family to the Far East (Jakarta, Indonesia) for a total of 5 years. The car was parked/preserved in a locked garage on a trickle charger and started & run every 3-4 months on short return trips back home. Average annual mileage was 8" over those 6 years (4' backwards and 4" forwards!). I still have the car but was working in London for a year before being posted overseas again (Singapore) since August last year. The car is still immaculate without a single scratch and with its beautiful champagne nappa leather interior. Current mileage is 105k.

401 - 403 of 403 Posts