BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Looks like Vorsteiner and actually, meh.

Ranger

·
Registered
931 Posts
Yup definetely from Vorsteiner, it's looks really nice. Have a look at this LINK

I don't know if he's a member but maybe you've got more luck in the USA West Forum section of m5board, it looks like a California plate to me.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
That's always been my favorite M5 rear wing. Just a little but more aggressive than stock with a nice little touch of CF. And yes, like Ranger said, it's Vorsteiner

·
Registered
931 Posts

The M5 you're searching for was at MFest maybe member jdm_gadget could tell you more about it:)

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That is Mfest member G24's car. He's a cool guy. Hit him up or let me know you questions and I will get the info to you.
Hi!

I would like to know what paint the wheels are in and where to get the Vorsteiner wing? Is there any company that sells these cheaper then Vorsteiner themselfs? Thanks!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Yes it is me g24 you can tell by my number plate. Its a vorsteiner wing and flat black wheels with 15mm spacers. I was a track junkie that day my fastest lap was a 209.23. FYI the PS2's work great on the track. V10 M where did you find this photo I'd love to have a hi res image.

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes it is me g24 you can tell by my number plate. Its a vorsteiner wing and flat black wheels with 15mm spacers. I was a track junkie that day my fastest lap was a 209.23. FYI the PS2's work great on the track. V10 M where did you find this photo I'd love to have a hi res image.

Thank you for the info :goldcup:

Do you have more pics of your car somewhere? I would love to see more of that wonderful beast.

I found the pic at 1addicts.com, here is the thread of alot of pics:

[1013MM] Presents MFEST IV in freaking VEGAS baby YEAAHH!!! 56K death btw... - BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (M1 / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

Enjoy!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts