BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all and a merry Xmas when it comes,

Probably been asked before but where did the few RHD white M5's produced end up?
Believe it or not I did ask in Japan but none were officially imported there.

Regards Calmac

·
1,928 Posts
Somebody somewhere posted a table of colours produced and (I think) where they went.

Not desperately helpful I know, but at least the data is out there...somewhere.

Merry Christmas :)

SB

·
Registered
975 Posts
Hi,

I want an Alpine White E39 M5 as well! According to M5portal.com there's 52 of them out there somewhere! It's a topic that's sometimes come up amongst some of us who are regularly at the Ace Cafe monthly meets as well as the yearly shows, there doesn't seem to be one in the UK.

The UK, South Africa, Australia and Japan I think are the main RHD markets in the world, so chances are they're mostly going to be located in these areas. Perhaps there is one or a few more lurking in the UK?! the rest most likely being personal imports to these and perhaps other private collections etc around the world.

Here's the m5portal link - M5Portal.com

Cheers, Dennis!

Reactions: yellowgixxer

·
Registered
273 Posts
Never seen a white one here in the UK. I would much rather have one in Imola or Anthracite or even steel grey.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Spot on they had LHD. LOL
Rare beast- about 5 yrs ago I saw one advertised in Australia on carsales.com.au.

It had a light grey interior which I read somewhere was not offered.

It was a early series because I remember the ad saying he had fitted update headlights and grey dials.

I liked the look but it had too many km for my search criteria at the time. I have never seen a white one in the metal.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts