BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im still debating on what color to order my M6 I like the blue and silver and I have seen pics of both...but I really would like to see the M6 in alpine white... has anyone out there seen an alpine white M6? pics?.... thanks guys!!:M5thumbs:

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks man!!! I love it in white...I think I might order white...but now im torn between black leather or red???? ahhh!!!.......

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Full red leather would suit a white car nicely, but of all the stock colours I'd choose Interlagos Blue - it suits the M6 much better than the M5 imho.

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
really?....but that blue leans to the darker side...I wish they had the Estoril Blue like on the old 4.6 X5's and older M3's...much lighter and brighter IMO

·
Registered
147 Posts
Man Alpine White is the color for BMW and specially ///M.Get it in white with red its just awesome.

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wish someone had more white pics.....maybe real life ones... :-(

·
Registered
147 Posts
Man I assure you it'll be so nice.Unfortunately there's no real life picture of white ///M6 yet but from the white 645Ci I can tell you how eye catching it would be...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
im 90% now for white....now just debating between red or black int.... :-/ Thanks grey Ashes!!!

·
Registered
573 Posts
anyone got pictures of a real white M6? real as in personal pictures of someones car. the one posted above shows the white M6 from the BMW customization page, which always tend to look worse than the real thing.

·
Registered
7 Posts
marwan said:
anyone got pictures of a real white M6? real as in personal pictures of someones car. the one posted above shows the white M6 from the BMW customization page, which always tend to look worse than the real thing.
hello all. i live in wurzburg germany and there are two m6 owners so far in my city. i get my m6 at the beginning of summer because im american and i have to wait for the american spec car to come out. i just bought the new m5 and its delivery date is for first week in december!! base price was 73,000 U.S. dollars. loaded it was 80,000. i think im quite lucky for low prices that i can get the M6 too. but back to your post. there is a WHITE and SILVERSTONE gray M6 in my city. i couldnt believe how beautiful the white m6 looked! i will get pictures as soon as i can of it for you! the gray is nice i test drove it 3 times then a guy bought it on the spot for 121,000 euro and that was the end of all my test drives. lolgrrrrrrr i will post pictures when i see it again

1 - 20 of 29 Posts