BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
what's the point of this post? A free forum lost a potential member, you are easily dissuaded, or your "internet" only allows one page visit per 3 weeks? Glad you came to your own conclusion with no outside influence. Good luck with the C63 and hope you don't encounter any MB forum issues, or you might have to find another brand with a more reliable forum.:blink::byebye:

Reactions: TasteOfPower

·
Registered
267 Posts
This forum requires a background check before your account can be activated. I waited 2 weeks as well. But in my case, I went out and bought the M5 while waiting for my background check to clear. :D

·
Registered
128 Posts
You guys are all lunatics!! lol... I had to wait 3 weeks as well, my background check didn't clear so I just hacked my way in. lol How's the c63? bet its a awesome car!

Reactions: TasteOfPower

·
Registered
30 Posts
The damn Shame is Mercedes put that clock in the center of your dash! No need to wear a watch when your driving that bad boy with an interior my grandmother find perfect for crocheting yarn sweeters for her bingo markers.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
This thread is useless. Long time ago when life was still grand on the forum and you could join and troll on the same day, there was BS posts all the time coupled with some dubious new members posting in for sale section for non-existent parts. The extra check is needed and happens on almost all forums now including MB forums.
There is a ton of information already available for free on the forum for new members doing research on the car.

I doubt OP ever intended to get M5 anyways. Probably mad same day trolling was banned so waited 3 weeks to troll :haha:

·
Registered
13,463 Posts
Took me one day to become a member here?? Man I think I could qualify for a home loan quicker than becoming a member now kinggf

Reactions: MarkieM5

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
This is a silly post. But you could have spent the time reading and bought the M5 in the mean time.

·
Registered
161 Posts
This is my first post and I was just approved yesterday! Picked up my e60 M5 w/ 24k miles while waiting. There's more than a ton of info on the board to keep you busy while waiting.

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
This is my first post and I was just approved yesterday! Picked up my e60 M5 w/ 24k miles while waiting. There's more than a ton of info on the board to keep you busy while waiting.
Welcome to the board and the M5 madness. :cheers:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Thanks! Coming from an e93 M3, I always wanted the e60 M5. BMW's from a time before they diluted the M brand. My neighbors 328i "M Sport" has more M badges than both of my real M cars. lol.

·
Registered
148 Posts
It's obvious he didn't test drive the M5. I own a detailing business and have had to chance to drive a 2010 c63 and the M5 is defnitely in a different league. I would choose the m5 all day. C63's are nice and very powerful but just felt too cramped for me. I am slightly spoilt by my M6 though. Lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well the c63 is greaaaat! Like...just WOW! Its so fast! And the interior...whew. Not really sure if I should post pics on this board...but yeah. I like it a lot.

Always wanted a m5 though...since about err...6-7-8 years ago. Problem was I couldnt find a CPO one that I could afford that wasnt too old. So I decided to come here and get some advice, but as I waited on my validation week after week...I was doing searching. I found somewhere on the net where someone said m cars break easily and that you always want one within the warranty. so...ok took that advice, and searched auto trader. wasnt many to pick from........like maybe 10...b/c I couldnt afford a F10...so I was going to go for like a 2011 or older. Long story short though....I saw that the c63 was fast as ****........so I checked it out and after calling around a few places.......and finding out those were sold......I finally grabbed one from this spot in MD: Mercedes-Benz - EuroMotorcars Dealer in Germantown, Maryland. me and my boy drove up there tuesday and i paid for it and now its here w/me in nc.

not sure if its ok to post links but if not i guess err...well i dont need to be banned. just you guys can remove the link.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts