BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

Which would you rather drive?

• Total voters
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
I'd choose the M Coupe - it's so unique and funky. BMW was brave to put such a car on the market. It's easy to forget (post Bangle) how controversial it was at the time.

Generally, I don't like the E36 M3 much. It has a very poor image here the UK and is usually driven by 'undesirables'.

Have you considered an E30 M3 - now that's a proper sports car :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ashok Arora said:
I'd choose the M Coupe - it's so unique and funky. BMW was brave to put such a car on the market. It's easy to forget (post Bangle) how controversial it was at the time.

Generally, I don't like the E36 M3 much. It has a very poor image here the UK and is usually driven by 'undesirables'.

Have you considered an E30 M3 - now that's a proper sports car :M5thumbs:
Actually, I have considered an e30 M3. I absolutely adore the way that car looks. The rotten things just all have so much mileage. The ones that don't are extremely expensive. Also even if the e36 is dodgy, you just can't beat the power of the six cyl instead of the four. If you didn't notice I currently drive an e36 M3 but I seem to have fallen in love with the M Coupe. I just don't know what I should do. The only thing that holds me back from the M Coupe is the fact that it only has two seats. Other than that I love the car.

Come to think of it. I would absolutely buy the M Coupe if Gustav added an M Coupe avatar to the list. hiha

1 - 7 of 7 Posts