BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I personally feel that Gumballs in the United States are the best. The number of Police officers on the road in the U.S. greatly out numbers those in any other country. Driving standards in the U.S. are much more strict then most of the world, making it more of a challenge for an event like the Gumball.

When do you guys suspect the gumball will return to the states?

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
119 Posts
I don't think that there's one specific region which can be confirmed as "the best". I think that the variation of the locations make each rally extra unique. Of course, some regions are better than other, but if you stick to one place, the Gumball would become boring and no fun anymore.
I personally think that the 2004 rally was the best, Morocco! Police just waving, and tell the Gumballers to go faster:thumbsup:
But again, the other locations were fantastic aswell!

yourk said:
I personally feel that Gumballs in the United States are the best. The number of Police officers on the road in the U.S. greatly out numbers those in any other country. Driving standards in the U.S. are much more strict then most of the world, making it more of a challenge for an event like the Gumball.

When do you guys suspect the gumball will return to the states?

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
224 Posts
I think the Best region is in Europe, the country doesn't matter! Otherwise the 2004 rally was really cool and special one with that extra trip to Morocco :M5thumbs: In my opinion the United States is for the Bull Run.

Best,
Ákos
:M5launch:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts