:haha2:

·
Registered
64 Posts
CB no doubt !! (and yes I'm partial)

B

·
0 Posts
Carbon Black has always been one of my favorite colors, and I would take it over Jet Black any day. However, from a photographic perspective, the top (Jet Black) photo looks better, as there is too much light reflecting off the CB photo.

Cheers, Daniel.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
I've always been partial to Carbon Black, although it's a very difficult color to keep clean and swirl free. I like almost every color available for the E39 M5.

Travis

·
Registered
644 Posts
Carbon Carbon Carbon!!!! lovelove

·
Registered
237 Posts
Anyone can drive a black car...but only a select few will have what it takes to choose Carbon Black!

(I totally agree w/travis on the swirls! grrrrrrr )

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Jet BLACK all the way just like yours sincerely. I dont like the CB because it has a shade of blue. Now it if was black with dark grey dots (like the carbon black that came on the MB 190E 2.3-16) then you are talking :hihi:

·
Registered
5,353 Posts
Personally, I prefer Carbon Black to Jet Black but both look awesome on a clean car. :M5launch:

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Carbon (but I'm just a little biased) :cool:

·
Moderator Emeritus
10,698 Posts
I prefer CB as well for the M5, but of the 2 photos, I prefer the jet black one- I think the lighting on that one highlights how clean that car was while the lighting on the CB one makes the car look a little flat- I think you need less direct sunlight. Greg wrote a while ago about how lighting is so critical. Try pictures close to dawn or dusk and if you ever get fog, that makes for some very cool photos!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts