BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
ah okay knew I'd seen that car around. I think it could have been bimmerfest.
yea that probably was the car in the modded form as it is stock now and being sold. I just got it from that owner not too long again and had a chance to pick up the IB from my friend so that’s why I’m in this situation lol. The silver is super clean tho

·
Registered
406 Posts
correct I is ha. Kinda cool that I’m starting to see more e60 m5 out but not as much as I would want. Saw a sepang bronze with a cf hood in 163 freeway.
yea that probably was the car in the modded form as it is stock now and being sold. I just got it from that owner not too long again and had a chance to pick up the IB from my friend so that’s why I’m in this situation lol. The silver is super clean tho
We have a SoCal M5 group over on instagram there's about 31 one of us. We are actually getting together for a meet this Sunday. Super cars by the sea ....

You are more than welcome to join us... http://instagr.am/p/B6BbiLwphm_/

·
Registered
5,959 Posts
We have a SoCal M5 group over on instagram there's about 31 one of us. We are actually getting together for a meet this Sunday. Super cars by the sea ....

You are more than welcome to join us... http://instagr.am/p/B6BbiLwphm_/
Hmmm...I might have to stop by for a couple hours. Have to take my daughter to swimming, and this would be on the way.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Need help!!! Long story short I can only keep 1. Both 06. Both smg. Both have not had rod bearings done yet. Both run strong. Silver is cleaner as far as exterior and over all imo. Blues front and rear bumpers could use repaint and a good wax. But I feel I know where this would go lol since the blue seems to be more desirable and more equipped. There’s just something when I drive the silver that makes me feel good but I love the color of the blue and of course optioned well lol.

Thanks for any input.

Interlagose has 80k fully loaded. HUD.Cooling seats. Active seats. Extended leather. Alcantara roof. Fold down seats. Shades. Comfort access. Has both actuators, ac compressor and condenser, tstat, plugs, coils I think and normal brakes flushes, oil changes and filters. that’s top of my head.

silver has 88k. HUD. Active seats. Shades. Comfort access. Has both actuators, plugs, front brakes, clutch, oil cooler, belts and rollers, rear diff fluid, stat and top hose to coolant tank, bushings, oil changes, brake fluids and filters. That’s off top of my head.

the one I keep will get all the mods. Mods have been back n forth between silver and blue lol. View attachment 933513 View attachment 933514 View attachment 933515 View attachment 933516 View attachment 933517 View attachment 933512

·
Registered
439 Posts
Do yourself a huge favor and sell them both, that is if you can.
Yup, I think the same way and would have gotten an 08 and up LCI.. preferably a 2010 with a 6 speed manual. But that is just an opinion..

·
Registered
439 Posts
well of course we all would to get an lci but was out of my budget and 6spd pretty hard to find ha
If you sell em both you'll get one nice LCI 6-speed. You'll get rid of half the problem off the bat.. unless you really like that SMG. Take the time and find one. They are out there somewhere. I took the time to find my 2008 LCI 6-speed manual in space grey, hud, soft close doors, comfort access, etc.. Extensive dealer maintenance history. Costs the same as two 2006 models nowadays but I can tell you in the over 3 years of ownership the only thing I replaced due to a problem was the battery, the rest are all mods.. and I rev the piss out of it whenever I can.. lol

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
If you sell em both you'll get one nice LCI 6-speed. You'll get rid of half the problem off the bat.. unless you really like that SMG. Take the time and find one. They are out there somewhere. I took the time to find my 2008 LCI 6-speed manual in space grey, hud, soft close doors, comfort access, etc.. Extensive dealer maintenance history. Costs the same as two 2006 models nowadays but I can tell you in the over 3 years of ownership the only thing I replaced due to a problem was the battery, the rest are all mods.. and I rev the piss out of it whenever I can.. lol

View attachment 933818
good point. Car looks sweet btw

·
Registered
439 Posts
good point. Car looks sweet btw
Thanks man. If you keep one of them 06's, thats fine.. if you dont, thats fine too! Goodluck!

21 - 35 of 35 Posts