BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need help!!! Long story short I can only keep 1. Both 06. Both smg. Both have not had rod bearings done yet. Both run strong. Silver is cleaner as far as exterior and over all imo. Blues front and rear bumpers could use repaint and a good wax. But I feel I know where this would go lol since the blue seems to be more desirable and more equipped. There’s just something when I drive the silver that makes me feel good but I love the color of the blue and of course optioned well lol.

Thanks for any input.

Interlagose has 80k fully loaded. HUD.Cooling seats. Active seats. Extended leather. Alcantara roof. Fold down seats. Shades. Comfort access. Has both actuators, ac compressor and condenser, tstat, plugs, coils I think and normal brakes flushes, oil changes and filters. that’s top of my head.

silver has 88k. HUD. Active seats. Shades. Comfort access. Has both actuators, plugs, front brakes, clutch, oil cooler, belts and rollers, rear diff fluid, stat and top hose to coolant tank, bushings, oil changes, brake fluids and filters. That’s off top of my head.

the one I keep will get all the mods. Mods have been back n forth between silver and blue lol.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Keep the IB and plasti dip or wrap it Silver...just a thought and you can always go back and forth. I would keep the lower mile, fully loaded, and have the "attachment" feel with the temp color option change...

Good Luck!

Updated to make more sense

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Keep the Silver and plasti dip or wrap it blue (IB to be exact)...just a thought and you can always go back and forth. I would keep the lower mile, fully loaded, and have the "attachment" feel...

You could sell the IB M5 again as it is a desirable color easier

Good Luck!

Yea I mean I was in that thought process too lol but something about silver one lol. But I’ll probably end up with blue

·
Registered
276 Posts
Thanks for you input.
Good choice, I have the IB, wish it was fully loaded though but less things to break I guess and I can always add it later if i wanted...
Another thought is which will get you the most money? Use the "extra" cash for the mods of the one you plan on keeping

·
Registered
545 Posts
IB has cooled seats... rare option. I'd keep IB and go all out personally.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good choice, I have the IB, wish it was fully loaded though but less things to break I guess and I can always add it later if i wanted...
Another thought is which will get you the most money? Use the "extra" cash for the mods of the one you plan on keeping

ha the ib for sure is worth more. Yea your right about the less things to break portion. Thanks!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
IB has cooled seats... rare option. I'd keep IB and go all out personally.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk
right! That was the main reason I liked it. Also actually never seen an e60 alone with fold down rear seats!
starting to see the thread that I thought it would be lol.
thanks for the response!

·
Registered
934 Posts
I would not sell any of them.
for me keep and use IB,,,store silver one ,,you will feel good like this.

Thanks.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
keep both, in this life of ours....we need a second one for a parts car! lol

all jokes aside, keep the IB one. front and rear bumper respray is cheap...but silver BMWs are a dime a dozen these days.
ha yea I agree! Well mind is set keeping gray and posting silver up for sale. Thanks everyone for their input and time!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Keep the IB... not often you see one. Are you in california? I could have sworn I've seen that silver one around.
I believe he's in San Diego, CA

1 - 20 of 35 Posts