BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

Which exhaust sound do you like personally?

• Stock

Votes: 10 6.0%
  • Hartge

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Eisenman Sport

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • Eisenman Race

Votes: 62 37.1%
  • Tubi Quiet

Votes: 10 6.0%
  • Tubi Rumore (loud)

Votes: 18 10.8%
  • RD Sport

• Supersprint Sport

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • Supersprint Race

Votes: 11 6.6%
  • AC Schnitzer

• Hamann

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Dinan

Votes: 23 13.8%
  • Kreissieg

Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Borla

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Remus

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all,

Eisenman, Hartge, Hamann, RD sport, Supersprint, etc. and now Tubi is out loud and quite version. Now we have a nice collection of exhausts in the market, I would like to know what you guys think of their sounds. I added a poll, so lets see what you guys think.

·
Registered
249 Posts
+1. I haven't heard all of the above in person, but I doubt any could sound better than the Eisenmann race or Meisterschaft.:cheers:
I've heard many of the E60 M5 exhaust systems in person and I must admit the Eisenmann Race Performance and Meisterschaft Performance are the best sounding :M5launch: My Meisterscahft Performance exhaust with X-pipe blows my friends Lambo out of the water lol.

Cheers

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think if you guys hear the Tubi RUMORE setup you will change your mind. There is also one point that i realized which is loudness; it seems that you guys (those who voted already) like extremely loud setup's ... .but again as i have said in another thread "if people didnt have different tastes, products wouldn't have been sold."

by the way this is my 1st tubi setup ever on a car i owned, and im telling you guys -TUBI ALL THE WAY- i will never go with a different setup, its one great symphony that keeps on and on :)

thank you for you posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
I think if you guys hear the Tubi RUMORE setup you will change your mind. There is also one point that i realized which is loudness; it seems that you guys (those who voted already) like extremely loud setup's ... .but again as i have said in another thread "if people didnt have different tastes, products wouldn't have been sold."

by the way this is my 1st tubi setup ever on a car i owned, and im telling you guys -TUBI ALL THE WAY- i will never go with a different setup, its one great symphony that keeps on and on :)

thank you for you posts
Eisenmann is too raspy for my taste. I just watched a couple of videos of the rumore and man I think its the best one. Do any of the US markets sell them?

KreisSieg F1.:M5rev:
That's sick as hell too, but I heard you loss hp when you put it in "quiet" mode.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Blau- in regard to the U.S market i have no clue when is it arriving, i got mine from saudi and i was told it's the 1st setup delivered from tubi italy. could be true or the opposite. if you want i can ask the dealer here .. they might have some info about its arrival to the U.S market.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Blau- in regard to the U.S market i have no clue when is it arriving, i got mine from saudi and i was told it's the 1st setup delivered from tubi italy. could be true or the opposite. if you want i can ask the dealer here .. they might have some info about its arrival to the U.S market.
That would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
I know that the Tubi distributor is in Northern California. You should check out www.tubistyleusa.com You might be able to find some info there. But the Tubi rumore video was impressive. We should have a SO Cal meet so that we can hear some of these exhausts in person. I feel that the videos dont really do some of the exhausts justice.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
BTW, I cant belive Dinan didnt make the list. I'd like to see some more videos of it, but Josh did a great job on the first Dinan exhaust video.

·
Registered
439 Posts
I have the SuperSprint Race exhaust with x-pipe which I absolutely love, but after hearing the Tubi Rumore I think I have a new favorite. My only concern is that it might be too loud for my liking.

·
Registered
8,301 Posts
You neglected to add stock exhaust to the pole....

Or you didn't add none of the above, because there are other exhaust makers...

·
Registered
650 Posts
Exhaust sound voting

My vote's in.

I voted on the basis of the sound I could live with.

One or two of them were too loaded with high frequency notes for me to consider.

My criterion is could I live with it on a 5 hour drive on the freeway.
For a couple I was getting a headache after a few minutes at high volume.

I would be happy to listen to them on someone else's car but would not want that racket following me around.:biggrinbounce:

·
Registered
205 Posts
eisenmann race for sure, I just bought one....:hihi:
If I get the EVO Headers It might be to much though :dunno: ....

I'm not sure if I want to do the secondary cat delete???
If it gives 20hp, instead 30 with headers, It sure does cost way less.....

·
Registered
91 Posts

thank you for you posts

rtuned,

I am not sure that Tubi is offering two different types of exhaust for the E60 M5. If you go to their web site they only offer one exhast for the M5. When I purchased mine there was only one offering and it sounds just like yours. I do agree with you it is simply a symphony of sound.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts