BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
220 Posts
Guys come on....after 120mph the M6 will walk that car modded or not. Have you guys seen the videos out of this stuff!? there are multiple ones out there. As usual, the SL drops off after 12 seconds like most AMG cars do. I guess it depends on your definition of fast. The 1/4 mile is boring and 0-60 times are the least impressive element of a car's performance IMO.
Yes but how many times are we going to go above 120mph? Handling and driver involvement is more important than outright acceleration and in that I would much rather have the M6.

· Registered
220 Posts
Actually more often than you think. It's what set's this car as dominant and unique. It is one of the fastest top speed production cars the world has ever seen. As you say, it also handles very well and provides a great driving experience. Sound s to me like a super car huh? The SL55 is no super car! I think we are in agreement!:cheers:
Yes. The SL55 and even the new SL63 do not excite me at all. And this despite loving my family mobile (MB E500 wagon).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.