BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am looking for a body kit, front and rear bumper. About 3 months ago I hit a raccoon during a rainstorm. The front lower grill has a 3 inch crack in it from the impact(poor guy). I was waiting for the winter months to pass to get it fixed. Well, last weekend, my neighbor backed into the back of the Beast. Scratched the rear right bumper above the pipes, and put a small dent on the metal just below the tail light. So, I am in a position to knock this all out at once. Anybody have any recomendations? I would like to find a good repair shop in Saint Louis, MO. also. I appreciate the feedback.

Sean

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Saint Louis said:
I am looking for a body kit, front and rear bumper. About 3 months ago I hit a raccoon during a rainstorm. The front lower grill has a 3 inch crack in it from the impact(poor guy). I was waiting for the winter months to pass to get it fixed. Well, last weekend, my neighbor backed into the back of the Beast. Scratched the rear right bumper above the pipes, and put a small dent on the metal just below the tail light. So, I am in a position to knock this all out at once. Anybody have any recomendations? I would like to find a good repair shop in Saint Louis, MO. also. I appreciate the feedback.

Sean
Personally, I would go for OEM, which I think is perfect for the subtle nature of the M5.

Let us know what you decide!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts