BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some warranty issues with my recently purchased '02 Beast. I think the front left wheel bearing is on its way out. I wish to take it in to get it replaced under warranty, but I know some dealerships are better to deal with than others. Can any Bay Area locals give me a heads up on which one I should take my car to? TIA!

·
10,458 Posts
My experience has been opposite of osodog. Concord bmw has treated me quite well, including fixing some problems caused by weatherford! I think all of the dealerships can be hit and miss. I have heard good things about east bay. It all comes down to your service adviser. I've had great luck with mike valenta and mike gilb at concord, they take good care of me.
Mike

·
Registered
5,353 Posts
I think they may be all hit or miss. I've had nothing but good experiences at BMW SF, but a few others haven't.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Despite what others have posted on the board in the past, I've always had great service from Weatherford -- both at their Berkeley showroom location and the body shop in Oakland. They're pricey (what dealer isn't?), but are great guys who are honest and reliable.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts