BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I havent heard to much about my personal favorite M5's.
Apples...and i think maybe KSA//m5.
Those were some FAST M5's. I was remembering the KSA//M5 video beating the Lambo, SL55,Turbo X50, and 993 RUF.

I was wondering how they have been holding up. Its been a year or two. I also am thinking about some interior engine mods and those cars would be a great example of wear and tear issues.

I still have the KSA video and watch it religiously!!!

josh.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,289 Posts
Josh,

Apples is currently away at the Mercedes Championship this weekend and I dont believe he is going to be able to comment and i havent heard anything from KSA in a while either. I guess no news is good news...

PS> wheres my video clip?hiha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
49,477 Posts
Here is some pics at pur vidisit at Nowack this summer with KSA ///M5. He had his 5,5 lite conversion kinggf

SC'dKellenersM5 said:
Josh,

Apples is currently away at the Mercedes Championship this weekend and I dont believe he is going to be able to comment and i havent heard anything from KSA in a while either. I guess no news is good news...

PS> wheres my video clip?hiha
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,813 Posts
I dont know guys but there are rumors over here that a 1000hp TT M5 is being built for a Saudi owner. And you know who comes to mind. It was said he took a different path becuase he wasnt happy with the 5.5l converstion by nowack. I cant answer the where, when, who questions. Just wanted to pass it on
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,354 Posts
Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

What is going on in this world??? I would love to hear the update from our dear member KSA///M5 himself!

Cant wait!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,813 Posts
Thats cool. Does it belong to our dear member KSA M5? I wonder if the engine can take that kind of power without major rebuilding like we did
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,813 Posts
SC'dKellenersM5 said:
No it is'nt our friend KSA ya goof!!!:biggrin: Its me.
Whats going on here ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,354 Posts
Can someone tell me whats goin on? Otherwise i'm turning this place into a frenzy!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,813 Posts
Ahmed said:
Can someone tell me whats goin on? Otherwise i'm turning this place into a frenzy!
You dont want to know !

Kelleners,
You have reply
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,813 Posts
OMG ! May God save humanity !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crying:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
49,477 Posts
On the FTP server:

ftp://67.19.55.79/

KSA ///M5 complete Nowack N530S race cs a Viper, 550 Maranello, Holden with 500+ HP as well as Nissan Skyline!

Also, Apples Nowack M5 videos. All in the folder: E39/nowack

The videos phillym5 is talking about is als there :flag:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
364 Posts
Gustav said:
On the FTP server:

ftp://67.19.55.79/

KSA ///M5 complete Nowack N530S race cs a Viper, 550 Maranello, Holden with 500+ HP as well as Nissan Skyline!

Also, Apples Nowack M5 videos. All in the folder: E39/nowack

The videos phillym5 is talking about is als there :flag:
Password screen is popping up. What do I put in?
 
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Top