BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
M5 Extraordinare!
8,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anyone on here knows where I can order/buy black kidney grille pieces for my M5? And if anyone can post a picture, that'd be appreciated too. I've been neglecting my M5 for far too long! Time for me to get a new toy for her! mmmmmm

·
Registered
60 Posts
atomic80 said:
I was just wondering if anyone on here knows where I can order/buy black kidney grille pieces for my M5? And if anyone can post a picture, that'd be appreciated too. I've been neglecting my M5 for far too long! Time for me to get a new toy for her! mmmmmm
You can get 'em on ebay or just go to beastpower.com for 99% of the goodies available for the e39 M5. Oh, and although I don't have any pic's, I have a LeMans blue, too, and the black grills look awesome ! A must in my opinion.

Regards

·
Registered
219 Posts
Jason, send travis a PM, you know he works at BeastPower now. I am sure he will be able to get you what you need. Good to see you posting too, I think we need another M5 meet

·
M5 Extraordinare!
8,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I tried looking on Beastpower.com for these grille pieces without luck. I'll try Ebay.com next.

Thanks guys!

·
M5 Extraordinare!
8,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Daniel, I must have overlooked that! Is there a discount for m5board.com members?

·
M5 Extraordinare!
8,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BeastPower said:
Always! Just send me an e-mail, and I will return a coupon code.

Cheers, Daniel.
What's your email address, please...send it via PM.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I have black grills on an Avus Blue M5. Check in my photo gallery. And to be quite honest. Just a warning for those that are gonna get the ones off of ebay. They are not the same as OEM, Fit and finish isnt as good. Im probably gonna get rid of them. Im having a set of OEM wheels chromed and im thinking im gonna get a chrome set of grills.

·
Registered
616 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
baf3472 said:
I have black grills on an Avus Blue M5. Check in my photo gallery. And to be quite honest. Just a warning for those that are gonna get the ones off of ebay. They are not the same as OEM, Fit and finish isnt as good. Im probably gonna get rid of them. Im having a set of OEM wheels chromed and im thinking im gonna get a chrome set of grills.
I took my oem grill to the local body shop and had them paint it for $40. It has a black chrome finish and looks really nice. The stuff you get off the internet looks like a plastic finish, I believe. The only drawback of painting it is that it will chip. Since baf3472 is not too happy with the ebay purchase, I will probably just repaint mine when it needs it.

regards

·
Registered
60 Posts
MPRESIV said:
Here's on Avus Blue:

more pics here:
http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=49540[/QUOTE]

mpresiv,

I saw on another post, not too long ago, members suggest to replace the chrome window pieces with black ones. You thought they where expensive. Have you thought of painting them ? I know a guy who painted his 540's window trim and looked pretty **** good. And a lot cheaper than $600. Just a suggestion.

Regards

·
Registered
554 Posts
Anyone have pictures of a Titanium silver beast with the black kidney grills? It would sure make up my mind if I want to invest into this.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
atomic80 said:
I got my set from Beastpower. I recently had them color matched, along with the body trim, for my Carbon Black M5. Very happy with the results.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Black Chrome looks awesome on Carbon Black :M5thumbs: I have the Matt Black Grilles which I think are also a nice contrast against CB, so many variations, so many mods & so little time!!! :wroom:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts