BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've previously bought 2 sets from a supplier who made sets in very good quality. After paying via paypal in August 2013 I haven't seen any deco set yet :Thumbdown:
A lot of words, but no action so to speak. I will now start the process of getting the money back...

I would be very happy if someone could guide me in the direction of complete deco set in gold (preferably in 3M).

Thanks! :tonquesmilie:

Michael

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alpina Buchloe? You always get what you pay for.
Alpina doesn't sell those anymore and from what I've seen the quality of the new ones I bought are in as good quality as the Alpina made...but newer. The price has been way cheaper too.
I might have a solution now though ;)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Micheal
Search on the alpina register for deco set

Brett
Thanks! I got the same hint from Alpina forum on Facebook. I'm waiting on an answer if the B7 Turbo Coupé decor is something he can manufacter.

Cheers,
Michael

·
Registered
554 Posts
Hi Micheal
Search on the alpina register for deco set

Brett
Yeah it's Simon that does them , I've had 2 sets for the E36 from him , they're excellent , can't tell the difference between his and the OEM from Alpina , and I'm sure if he hasn't got a template for them it'll be possible for him to do it .

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I really hope so! =)

So far I've only seen the newer version and I need the old one.

Br,
Michael

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
554 Posts
I have E-mailed Atul Pukar years ago but he did not reply ... hmmmm

Atul at Pukar does NOT do stripes , he leaves them to Simon . He concentrates on all the other decals/stickers needed in cars .

I highly recommend his work as I've had oil and tyre stickers from him after my B8 was 'restored'

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Atul at Pukar does NOT do stripes , he leaves them to Simon . He concentrates on all the other decals/stickers needed in cars .

I highly recommend his work as I've had oil and tyre stickers from him after my B8 was 'restored'
..AND I just received a package from Atul with some stickers and the quality is GREAT! Really good to have a reliable source for this type of stickers =)..

Br,
Michael

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I do not know the Mr.Pukar, but if you did not answer, it at least is not nice. Good thing there is fmw-tuning, and should contact Simon to hear what he would say.

FMW Tuning
How could I have missed out on those? They seem to have a great deal of stuff! ;)
Thanks!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I've not been granted access to thealpinaregister forum so I can't communicate directly to Simon, but that's where he is. Not sure if he has a homepage at all.

Br,
Michael

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Atul (Pukar) is superb, very attentive and his decals and stickers are top quality, more or less perfect replacements for the originals.

Simons deko sets are also first class but he does this as a hobby more than anything but again the quality is excellent, and at times better than the originals. He operates mainly via the alpina forum (UK) but I'm happy to pass info over if this helps although I prefer to put one in contact with the other rather than acting as an inbetween..

·
Registered
554 Posts
What is Simon's website ?
I need E38 gold stripes

Thanks.
He doesn't have a website,he does it as a hobby in his spare time and love for the Alpina marque :cool2:

I'll ask him if there's a way to contact him outside theAlpinaRegister forum .

1 - 20 of 25 Posts