BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well my car was in a fender bender back at the begining of Jan and i've been waiting on a hood from a vendor who no longer deals with Vorsteiner. I've called a few times to get the status on my order and they always need to check and call me back. Well i get no callbacks and end up repeating the process. I was told it would be three weeks (which have passed) and now its 4-8 weeks depending on who i talk to.

Does anyone know of a shop who carries Vorsteiner products that have the hood and spoiler in sotck? I'm tired of waiting for this vendor to someday get back to me on the order status.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Which company was this?

modbargains would have it and they are sponsors.
I sent you a pm Gustav, it is not my intent to slam a vendor on a public forum and i dont want to tarnish their name until i get some sort of response from them.

I'm just trying to find a shop that has this hood in stock so i can get my car back on the road asap. :cheers:

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Evosport.

They are right down the street from Vorsteiner, so if Vorstiner has it Evosport has it.

You pay on shipping, but save on Tax from buying out of your State.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Evosport.

They are right down the street from Vorsteiner, so if Vorstiner has it Evosport has it.

You pay on shipping, but save on Tax from buying out of your State.
Cool, will give them a call tomorrow.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
If you haven't gotten the hood yet, I recommend www.BavarianX.com and ask for Brad...tell them Eddie referred you...great work!

Although Vorsteiner makes parts custom made...I have to wait 4 weeks just for a front lip spoiler...

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Hey Plastique,

Do you know if they stock Vorsteiner hoods?

Thanks.
Not sure if they stock M6 V-hoods...they do a lot of work on M3's...but they have a good relationship with Vorsteiner...they are located in Brea....Brad does all my work...and for great prices!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Just ordered my Vorstiener Hood and Front Lip Spoiler too. The vender that I purchased it from told me that Vorsteiner is on back order 4 to 5 weeks on M6 parts. Maybe you’re a little too anxious and not allow enough time. I do agree that a vender should call you back what ever the situation is. No callbacks really piss me off.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just ordered my Vorstiener Hood and Front Lip Spoiler too. The vender that I purchased it from told me that Vorsteiner is on back order 4 to 5 weeks on M6 parts. Maybe you’re a little too anxious and not allow enough time. I do agree that a vender should call you back what ever the situation is. No callbacks really piss me off.
Actually i called Vorstiener and orderd it myself after my vendor said they could not get Vorstiener on the phone. I had no problem getting them on hte phone and I got the hood a week later when everyone told me it would be 3-6 weeks. Also was told by the origional vendor "good luck on it fitting". Well i got the hood in a week after my order and it fit perfict and was much cheaper to get through Vorstiener and skip the middle man.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Actually i called Vorstiener and orderd it myself after my vendor said they could not get Vorstiener on the phone. I had no problem getting them on hte phone and I got the hood a week later when everyone told me it would be 3-6 weeks. Also was told by the origional vendor "good luck on it fitting". Well i got the hood in a week after my order and it fit perfict and was much cheaper to get through Vorstiener and skip the middle man.
I have dealt with Superme Power and they have done a good deal of the installs. They would have the hood or will get it very quickly since they have a good connection to Vorsteiner. As a current owner of the Vorsteiner hood, truck, and front lower spoiler I attest to their proper fitment and quality. The look is too good to pass up. Make sure you get a compotent, expert installer/painter or take your time installing.

·
Registered
397 Posts
I have dealt with Superme Power and they have done a good deal of the installs. They would have the hood or will get it very quickly since they have a good connection to Vorsteiner. As a current owner of the Vorsteiner hood, truck, and front lower spoiler I attest to their proper fitment and quality. The look is too good to pass up. Make sure you get a compotent, expert installer/painter or take your time installing.
SMB,

How much did Supreme Power charge to have the hood painted and front lip spoiler installed? My hood and spoiler is on order and haven't figured out where to install yet?

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
SMB,

How much did Supreme Power charge to have the hood painted and front lip spoiler installed? My hood and spoiler is on order and haven't figured out where to install yet?
Sam, you can also try www.BavarianX.com in Brea....talk to Brad...he did all my Vorsteiner work on my M3....great work! He installs lots of these parts on M's. Tell him Eddie sent ya

·
Registered
397 Posts
Sam, you can also try www.BavarianX.com in Brea....talk to Brad...he did all my Vorsteiner work on my M3....great work! He installs lots of these parts on M's. Tell him Eddie sent ya
Thanks Eddie,

Spoke to Brad and seems like his going to take care of me. Wish I know about Bavarian before ordering the hood and spoiler. Brad is going to take care of the install though and possibly save me money for shipping too. "I saved money by changing to Bavarian". lol :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Thanks Eddie,

Spoke to Brad and seems like his going to take care of me. Wish I know about Bavarian before ordering the hood and spoiler. Brad is going to take care of the install though and possibly save me money for shipping too. "I saved money by changing to Bavarian". lol :thumbsup:
Awesome....yea I've saved tons of $$ through him...he's very honest and straightforth!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Awesome....yea I've saved tons of $$ through him...he's very honest and straightforth!
Once again thanks... Did you have any luck with my wheels guy? Let me know if I need to call him grind for more disc... :blink:

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Cool....another thing good about BavarianX is that they are local and can pick up directly from Vorsteiner, and thus save shipping!!!! Dangggg...there is a 4 week wait on my Vorsteiner lip because they custom make each one...will be worth it though

·
Registered
397 Posts
Cool....another thing good about BavarianX is that they are local and can pick up directly from Vorsteiner, and thus save shipping!!!! Dangggg...there is a 4 week wait on my Vorsteiner lip because they custom make each one...will be worth it though
Do it, it's a must. Your car will thank you for it, except on dips, bump, parking blocks, etc... but the car will look sick...:hihi:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts