1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Welcome aboard , get Tubi and join the club :byebye:

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Talk to Justin Bellinzoni at Champion Motorsport. Tell him you want the same deal Ajax got. (And while you are at it, please have him send me the Tubi tee shirt he promised me LOL) [email protected] BTW, Rennsport-One was bought out by Champion. Champion is the official distributor for Tubi USA.

·
Registered
7,038 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Congratulations!!! The best first mod you can get is a Tubi exhaust.

Have you decided on whether you shall get the X Pipe or mufflers only.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
thanks guys!,. I just picked up a 07 m6 with 47k miles for 40k plus tax... in perfect condition, i got extended warranty on it.,., I am from ..

my first mod will be the tubi ..haha.
Congrats , if you want a real F1 sound i suggest you go with the X pipe , and it will be like this :

Reactions: whatheheck

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
mtimmy , any updates on Tubi ??

·
Registered
227 Posts
Why tubi and not others? Example RPI, dinan etc

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
I think he already knows which exhaust he wants.
+1 Tubi exhaust is manufactured exclusively for the most discriminating ear; for those few amongst us who demand nothing less than the very best. The lesser brands are plenty good enough for everyone else.

Attachments

·
Registered
648 Posts
Talk to Justin Bellinzoni at Champion Motorsport. Tell him you want the same deal Ajax got. (And while you are at it, please have him send me the Tubi tee shirt he promised me LOL) [email protected] BTW, Rennsport-One was bought out by Champion. Champion is the official distributor for Tubi USA.
I sent Justin an email last night. I love the Tubi sound. What are the reasons to get the X-Pipe? That is a piece that I am not sure if I understand the value of it.

·
Registered
370 Posts

Ajax,

I think Justin no longer works for Champion. At least that's what they told me when I was looking for a Tubi. They didn't stock them either; about 6 weeks for delivery...

·
Registered
648 Posts
That certainly explains why I have not received a response yet. I will do a search, but I think that there is another name to contact there. Thank you.

·
Registered
370 Posts
That certainly explains why I have not received a response yet. I will do a search, but I think that there is another name to contact there. Thank you.
Yeah, it took a few attempts before they got back to me too. If it's really what you want, I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. I decided to go with the RPi GT full system for about a grand less. Of all the video clips I had watched, the Tubi overall sounded the best to me though. I took a leap of faith with the RPi and I couldn't be happier. The sound clips do not do it justice. Either way, good luck!

Reactions: whatheheck

·
8,369 Posts
My understanding is the same, our contact at Champion Motorsports Justin no longer work there.

Too bad as he was a great guy to deal with and gave us a good discount on Tubi Rumore for the M6.

You cannot go wrong with Tubi Rumore or RPI exhaust. Both sound excellent!

Dan

1 - 20 of 25 Posts