BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I'm in the market for a Kelleners exhaust.

Where can I buy one? Modbargains doesn't carry it nor does Beastpower, they both just carry the Eisenmann.

Any sponsors here that carry a kelleners exhaust?

Thanks you!!!!

·
Company Representative for EisenmannNA
232 Posts
We can get Kelleners exhaust spec systems from Eisenmann. However I see that you are located out of our distribution territory. Please try Daniel again at BeastPower, I'm sure he can help you locate this system.

Regards

·
Registered
102 Posts
Did not realize they were all the same company. Thanks

·
232 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All Kelleners exhaust systems are manufactured by Eisenmann Germany. The only difference would be the badge on the exhaust systems. Both offer the same quality and great sound.

Regards
I understand that they are manufactured in Germany, but people are telling me there is a difference in sound between the two - personally, I want a Kelleners and don't want the Eisenmann - I have read and been given replies that the Kelleners is louder and more throaty once broken in.

Any leads to the Kelleners exhaust?

Thanks so much

·
Registered
102 Posts

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
i would say, why dont you guys buy the exhaust straith from kelleners.de in germany instead off going trough different distrubitors.

but now with the strong euro/ cheap dollar rates,hmmm it wouldent be the best advice i can give.

beastpower is now official dealer for eissenmann exhaust systems since eisenhauss skrewed things up.

so maybe daniel can get the kelleners faster now also .

·
232 Posts
i would say, why dont you guys buy the exhaust straith from kelleners.de in germany instead off going trough different distrubitors.

but now with the strong euro/ cheap dollar rates,hmmm it wouldent be the best advice i can give.

beastpower is now official dealer for eissenmann exhaust systems since eisenhauss skrewed things up.

so maybe daniel can get the kelleners faster now also .
There is two official Eisenmann North American distributor. Us (IND) and Beast Power.

IND's Eisenmann site
www.eisenmann-na.com

Beast Powers Eisenmann site
http://www.beastpower.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=SFNT&Store_Code=EIS

·
Registered
102 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts