BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
anyone? Im sold on this wheels; lightweight and good looking. Do they make the staggered size for our cars? thx in advance

·
Registered
512 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Re: RCs on CB

audemars said:
May have already seen ... but here's mine.

Absolutely love them. Previous owner installed - sorry, I've no clue where to purchase.

Best of luck finding! :byebye:
Nice wheels, they look good on your beast, Josh

·
Registered
315 Posts

audemars said:
May have already seen ... but here's mine.

Absolutely love them. Previous owner installed - sorry, I've no clue where to purchase.

Best of luck finding! :byebye:
Its funny the way you tape up the front of your car. I've never seen these bra things here in Europe. They are so ugly. How can you drive around with these things on your car. Put one on in europe and people take you for some wierdo(no harm intended)and laugh at you. A car is made to be driven isn't it? I prefer have it look nice and have it resprayed now and then(which I've never had to do by the way for any car. Only my 20 year old porsche had a few stone chips). I mean with all that tape you'd thing you had crashed the thing ;)

PS the wheels look great, what size are those? I thought, also after having asked BBS that the RC did not existe for M5s

·
Registered
225 Posts

The painter's tape was just temporary protection.

RCs are 18" - but lowered (Dinan) suspension make them appear larger.

Thanks for your comments.

·
Registered
315 Posts

audemars said:
The painter's tape was just temporary protection.

RCs are 18" - but lowered (Dinan) suspension make them appear larger.

Thanks for your comments.
18 x ?, for front and back. I'm curious because I havn't seen them but they look real nice, a bit like the wheels on the M3 CSL. The design makes them seem very big almost like 19". Its hard to tell, they are either big 18 or small looking 19"

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I dont think tirerack carry them. Most BBS sites show a 18 x 8.5 only i guess. Anyone else? Im looking for the staggerred setup for my beast, thx

1 - 9 of 9 Posts