BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We lost the drop down and we have lost the check marks of the posts we have replied to...:dunno:
OH NO !!!!!!!!!!! King Gustav, ....I don't like change especially if it is for the "worst"...:sad3:
.............................................HELP !!!!!!!!!!...............:dunno:

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Hmm, the marks are still there for me. I'm on Windows 7 / IE and the icon for threads where I have responded have a checkmark-like looking white arrow that points down. Is that what you're referring to?

And what's the forum jump dropdown? I see a drop down to jump to a page by clicking the down arrow to the right of the Last>> link where the pages are linked.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Gustav made changes to speed up the site but IMO the function is not as good. I cannot navigate as easily withthe the jump forum option. I keep forgetting to check back on threads I posted in as I'm too old to remember without the check marks.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Gustav made changes to speed up the site but IMO the function is not as good. I cannot navigate as easily withthe the jump forum option. I keep forgetting to check back on threads I posted in as I'm too old to remember without the check marks.
Agree completely. Please restore this functionality ASAP.

Reactions: elmar

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
On a related note, has anyone lost their browser's 'back' functionality on this site? If I'm reading a thread and hit the back button to get to the main E60 forum page, nothing happens...

·
Registered
13,470 Posts
Yep I lost the browser back function, I thought it was my computer lol.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
On a related note, has anyone lost their browser's 'back' functionality on this site? If I'm reading a thread and hit the back button to get to the main E60 forum page, nothing happens...
Yes... I'm not the complaining type, but I am spending some time on other forums...... almost bought a Porsche :typing:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts