BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
still think this exhaust sounds amazing.....was wondering where they were made so maybe i could buy it directly from factory for cheaper since i have relatives over there

other than not bein made in germany what other problems are there, fitment?

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
imho....other than being knock off crooks, some of their crap apparently looks & some sound OK... :rolleyes:

...but why would anyone pay high european prices for something without the German engineering, R&D, when at their core they have none of their own and are just based on a series of knock offs? ouich

:dunno: to each his own

for where they are made, look at post #4;

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=117126

·
Registered
176 Posts
when u don't have it don't say nothing. I have my made in japan and its sick hand made if anyone interested in japan version hand made let me know

·
Registered
547 Posts
ALL of the Eisenhause products are amazing and made better than any and all Eisenman products.

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
I never really understood why people were knocking the K made exhaust. I did not hear of any complaints. It reminds me of how people viewed "made in japan" in the 50's and 60's. I say if the quality is there, go for it. I do understand the rational of why pay for Euro price, if its not made in Europe. It should be cheaper, not for quality, but for exchange rate.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A102 Safari/419.3)

I personally don't like the oval tips, I'm a round tip fan. I'd prob go with eisenmann/eisenhaus/whatever exhaust had I not picked up the ASR exhaust, esp at the price I paid. E-race sounds great but alot of stuff does once u start added
the other components such as xpipe, cat delete, resonator, etc.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I never really understood why people were knocking the K made exhaust. I did not hear of any complaints. It reminds me of how people viewed "made in japan" in the 50's and 60's. I say if the quality is there, go for it. I do understand the rational of why pay for Euro price, if its not made in Europe. It should be cheaper, not for quality, but for exchange rate.
+1

i have the meisterchaft made in korea...tbh it's sounds just as good if not better and better with time than the real eisenmann product...the price however is another story..

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
I think you are mising the point. I have NO PROBLEM with where they are made at all. I'm sure there are quality exhausts made in Korea/Japan, wherever. I also understand that the quality in workmanship of some of the constructed exhausts is good as well. So if someone buys them and is happy with the product, good for them...

...however, the PROBLEM is, they MARKET themselves in a FRAUDULENT manner, as if they were something different from what they are;

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=118345

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
:woowoo:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts