BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I swear, not three months ago when I was looking around (not yet ready to buy), beautiful LMB-on-black cars were everywhere. Now that I'm in the market with a big box of cash, ready to buy, they're all gone! Come back to me LMB!!

I've even considered buying a UK car off of pistonheads.com (such as: BMW : BMW M5 E39 5.0 V8 MINT CONDITION! price reduced !) and importing it, but I can just imagine the cluster**** of nonsense I would have to go through to get a RHD euro-market car over here.

If any of you even considered selling your LMB M5 in the last little while, PM me. Maybe we can work something out. I don't even really care where the car is in the US. Gimme gimme gimme!

·
Registered
931 Posts
And here it is:cheers: LINK

·
Registered
434 Posts
The LMB are the fastest and sleekest from the factory. As a result, everyone with a LMB falls so deeply in love it is next to impossible to part with. Only under extreme stress and rare circumstances will the proud owner post their LMB for sale. :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
The LMB are the fastest and sleekest from the factory. As a result, everyone with a LMB falls so deeply in love it is next to impossible to part with. Only under extreme stress and rare circumstances will the proud owner post their LMB for sale. :M5thumbs:
This is the truth. I've never seen another color I'd consider buying...and I absolutely fell in love with the LMB and I wouldn't ever sell it unless I owed more money to someone than I could borrow from someone else lovelove

·
Registered
170 Posts
I swear, not three months ago when I was looking around (not yet ready to buy), beautiful LMB-on-black cars were everywhere. Now that I'm in the market with a big box of cash, ready to buy, they're all gone! Come back to me LMB!!

I've even considered buying a UK car off of pistonheads.com (such as: BMW : BMW M5 E39 5.0 V8 MINT CONDITION! price reduced !) and importing it, but I can just imagine the cluster**** of nonsense I would have to go through to get a RHD euro-market car over here.

If any of you even considered selling your LMB M5 in the last little while, PM me. Maybe we can work something out. I don't even really care where the car is in the US. Gimme gimme gimme!
I just agreed to sell my 02 LMB with two tone LMB/Black interior today to a prospective buyer.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Mine is tucked away in my garage November thru April. Darn snow! S'all good it'll last longer that way.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
In April, I have to swing by Europe for a few months and I get back in June/July. Maybe there will be some for sale then.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Where to Europe are you going to?

Can keep my eyes open for you on the Euro LHD market...
Not entirely sure yet. I've certainly made it clear that I want either UK or Germany, where enough people speak English that I can get by. I know how to say "go faster" in 6 languages, but that's about it. I might see if I can pick up a euro car while im there and then export it when i come back. I figure it'd be easy enough - if they don't already have DOT approved glass, it's easy to find, and everything else is pretty much the same as it is over here. Just a matter of figuring out the process of getting all that done.

A LHD Euro car would be fantastic. If I could find a low mileage LHD 2001-2003 euro LMB with non-sport interior, I would constantly be in the hospital for maintaining a semi for more than 2 hours. I actually made a thread about a LMB euro car in Cali earlier in the week, but it sold already.

·
Registered
6,642 Posts
Any other options it must have?

A mate of mine has a 2002 LMB with black full leather and about 40k miles.

He was considering to sell it last time we spoke...

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Yes, LMB is a winner :grinyes:

Mines been in hibernation since early November, so when yesterday hit 55F (first time over freezing in months) I really missed a drive...

Unfortunately not for sale.

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
Yes, LMB is a winner :grinyes:

Mines been in hibernation since early November, so when yesterday hit 55F (first time over freezing in months) I really missed a drive...

Unfortunately not for sale.
Not to thread jack, but you sir, need some meatier tires like mine

What's the point in all that power if you can't put it down :viking:

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Have fun finding your own LMB, it is a trully special colour, with a fantastic mix of sportiness and elegance.

Good luck in your search!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts